Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Here Pleeeeeeeease!

     Certainly if everyone reading this post would select or take a recent SPRING TIME photo and post it on their own blog.....just possibly we may force spring into action!  Nobody denies that April showers will bring May flowers......except maybe this year!  Not only is winter still lingering on in my world..... they mentioned
 S N o W again for our forecast!  Grrrrrrr!

These aren't my best wake up spring photos but for a short lunch hour at home.....they'll do....

BUT I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER!  LET'S GET SPRING IN THE AIR!

I wish this photo was taken recently.........grey and brownish around the edges, but nevertheless growth is moving in!

Today I know that I cannot control the ocean tides.  I can only go with the flow....When I struggle and try to organize the Atlantic to my specifications, I sink.  If I flail and thrash and growl and grumble, I go under.  But if I let go and float, I am borne aloft. -- Marie Stilkind

On my way back to work, I'll look around for some signs of spring here...but I can't promise anything.....about the only real signs here...is less snow around....for now!

and one last springy photo for today...
and then this one

5 comments:

JJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...

Karen: I deeply apologize. As you know, I live in St. Augustine. Anything I say will sound awful. So, Happy Spring to you!

Kalei's Best Friend said...

We have it here for a few days.. Next week it may not be here..

A Paperback Writer said...

Hey, I'm all for spring taking its own sweet time. The colder and wetter it stays, the easier it is to control kids in the classroom. As soon as it hits 70, they are emotionally finished for the year, whether it's March or June.

darlin said...

Karen, I'm in the same boat as you... are you sure you don't live in Alberta? lol Great Spring time photos, nice color and beautiful water and blue skies... I can dream of Spring now if I ever get to bed! lol

See what you think of my Spring post, I posted before I came to read my blogger friends posts! ;-) Have a great day!