Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Six Word Saturday 21 January 2012

THIS IS A
   SIX WORD SATURDAY

Where Cate, From Show My Face blog, asks us to explain our life or what ever in just 6 words!   Are you ready for this?

What you see at first, isn't always the way it is.....

My six words for this Saturday are

THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS
WHAT THEY SEEM




So look on the brighter side of things, why not?

Sometimes there are more than two sides to everything....

you just have to look closer.

It isn't always the way we look at things either...sometimes you have to trust your
feelings.

and just keep looking on the brighter side of things, okay?!

So if you care to share your own six cents or rather words check out Cate's blog for Six Word Saturday
by going here okay?

http://www.showmyface.com/2012/01/six-word-saturday_21.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+showmyface+%28Show+My+Face%29


13 comments:

Johanna Bradley said...

So true! Love your header photo too. Will take a look around while I'm here. Thanks for sharing

Jim said...

But Karen, my feelings aren't always trustworthy. :)

Or at least I don't trust them to be.
..

Unknown said...

<3!!!

I Am Not Superwoman said...

Fi at Inspiration to Dream had a post about assumptions the other day, kinda on the same line of thinking. Never assume you know. Back to the old saying, never judge a book by it's cover. Have an awesome weekend!

Unknown said...

You sure there's only two ways to look at things?

21 Wits said...

Brenda, oh heavens no, there always seems to be far more than 2 ways of looking at things....unless you work for C.S.I. then the evidence goes one way, and never lies! How did Grissom word that, Always trust the evidence, it never lies!

Ron. said...

These days, for me anyway, things don't even seem to be what they seem to be. Oy.

JosephAlsarraf said...

Museum shop? Is it like a antique shop? I think there are alot of different ways to look at things, everyone has their own point of view.
: )

Birgit said...

Hi Karen,

First of all, thanks so much for leaving comments on my blog. That certainly makes blogging extra special! :)

That six word approach is interesting -- and you shared such great photos, too!

Are you interested in winning a white cotton T-shirt with a pink heart and the words I ♥ Oktoberfest in size L? Then come over to my blog until Sunday, 22nd January, and leave a comment here.

Have a wonderful 2012,
your blog friend from Munich, Germany,
Birgit

21 Wits said...

Ron, I sure know what you mean! ;)

Unknown said...

I was only thinking how I wrote along similar lines the other day and then I read the comments and Jen told you that already. So I guess there's no doubt that I agree with your words totally.

Boy you must be busy on a Saturday - I just read through your different posts for a Saturday - wow!

Bruno Laliberté said...

Love the first pic as I often like myself to hunt for those reflections.

As for appearances, yes, they can be deceiving; also, we perceive things each our own way, according to our own set of experiences. While some people believe their life to be the same as others, there is enough variants to make each life unique, despite the best efforts of some to enforce conformity...
:)~
HUGZ

Martin Willoughby said...

The mirrored ones still get me as I'm not sure what I'm looking at. The third took me a while before realising it's not a picture of a building, but a picture of a plaster cast.

My six words are: 'Fall apart? Pick them up again.' (Assuming there are no restrictions on punctuation)