Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Monday, October 15, 2012

Thematic Photographic - # 217 Drink Up!

Okay everyone lift your glasses for this week's theme as Carmi says it's


Drink Up!
 

Thematic Photographic


Turn the quiet up, turn the noise down, pour another glass of wine-
Drink up!



Let's toast!


 
Let this ol' world just spin around- I wanna feel it swing,
wanna feel it sway, and put some feel good in my soul.

Pedal on!
 
Drink up!

Pedal along ol' pedal pub, I'm gonna sit around here
gonna make pretend I just don't care.

Drink a little drink, give the blues a spin
Drink up!


Live like this belly-dancer, break out the wine, share a drink, pass it all around.... 

 
 
Setting her sails for a new direction
but the wind got in the way
 
 
 
 
 
 
 My oh my- what a mighty fine leather mug you have!
 
 
 
and along came Humpty's cousin- Sip-A-Lot! 
 
 
 I would get up if I weren't fastened to this ledge,
so drink a little drink with me
and
Maybe break out a little of that old rock and roll.
 
 
You can check out more Thematic Photographic posts or post your own here
 

23 comments:

Alexia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexia said...

Ha ha! love the transportable bar - and the Happy Humpty - Bottoms up!

► JOTA ENE ◄ said...

Beautiful photo.

http://photoessencia.blogspot.com/

CameraCruise said...

Great post!
Love the transportable bar, too.
Have a great day.
Mette

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

loved the portable bar too

Must be October!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I'm now picturing Humpty's cousin- Sip-A-Lot, pedaling around on Joseph Wolf Brewing Company ;-)

Unknown said...

I never had much of taste for wine, but I tried my best to make up for it with beer and bourbon (Tennessee sippin' whiskey, actually).

Little Nell said...

That mobile bar could come in very handy!

JJ said...

A votre sante!

Snowcatcher said...

What fun! That's a theme I would have had trouble with, but you've done very well!

me said...

You always have such eclectic photos. I want Sir Sips a lot!

Gilly said...

Looks like you had fun there! Love the pedalling bar!

Bob Scotney said...

Just transport the Wolf Brewing Co. down our lane!

Laurie Kolp said...

Fun, but I think I'll have coffee instead.

Jenny Woolf said...

A good collection - so varied.That Humpty is amazing, but I am most struck by the brewery vehicle. What an idea! :D

FilipBlog said...

It just shows how important drinking is for people. It is one of the primary needs of all.

Greetings,
Filip

Max Sartin said...

Another great mixture of pictures and prose. Love it!

tony said...

Cheers From Yorkshire!!!

darlin said...

Seriously? A portable bar, wow what next? I wonder how they get a liquor license for this and how many people have fallen off of their bar stools? I knew when I was a bartender if someone took the dive off the stool they'd most definitely had enough and sent them home... at least I hope they'd go home at that point in time! lol

The last photo put a smile on my face, Humpty's cousin is so cute!

Excellent post as usual, cheers. :-)

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

The peddle bar looks like so much fun!!
~

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all important infos.

I would like to peer more posts like this .
Visit my blog : sound

carmilevy said...

I thought I had seen it all. Clearly, I was wrong. A pedal bar: how cool is that!

21 Wits said...

Carmi- They rock!