Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturday Centus - 29 December 2012

Happy (almost) New Year to All

SATURDAY CENTUS



Jenny says, our prompt is "you want a resolution" any style writing, up to 104 words and other photos allowed, and like always, no spitting- (hahaha) splitting of the prompt.

Here's my centus, remember to click on photos to expand!



"So, you want a resolution, do you?"


"Why, must you arouse such a ruckus, and produce such pollution?"


"Don't give me that purr-fect smile, that you do when you really desire something, from me either.  It's not going to work for you this time.  I still, don't do resolutions. Never, ever!"



"Your singing and dancing and wearing of my favorite shade of blue in your "Feather-Dance" isn't going to change my mind either. Of course, if you were to......"




"Tell me, that we'd be dining tonight with Johnny Depp, if I did, I'd totally give you a resolution."



For more Saturday Centus posts, or to bring your own for the close of 2012 go here
http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2012/12/saturday-centus-week-140.html

12 comments:

Ebony said...

Colorful pictures and witty sentences! Creative indeed. ;)

lissa said...

me too! nice fun take on the prompt.

have a great new year!

Cloudia said...

MuMMers!! Thanks!



Aloha from Honolulu,
Comfort Spiral
~ > < } } ( ° >
> < } } ( ° >
> < 3 3 3 ( ' >

laurak/ForestWalkArt :) said...

bright & cheery pic's karen!!...(i don;'t do resolutions either!)

Happy New Year!

Eden House News and views said...

What a good imagination. I am glad I write mine before reading , I would deffinatly have put more colour in my post.
Happy new year

Filip and Kristel said...

Great festivities. We also don't do New Years resolutions but we try to do good every year.

Greetings,
Filip

Unknown said...

How about a far less busy Saturday for you?

sage said...

Happy New Year, 36 hours early!

DougVernX said...

Happy New Year! It's a wonderful post. Thanks for all your nice comments on my blog throughout the year. :)

JJ said...

Karen: Have a wonderful New Year!

Judie said...

I don't do resolutions. But I am looking for resolution on so many levels! We are finally alone for a while and it is a relief!!

Jenny said...

Oh man.

All it takes is Johny Depp?!?

ha!

Loved this!

What a fun way to twist it around!