Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thematic Photographic - That Golden Glow

For this week's theme, Carmi has sent "That Golden Glow" to brighten our world.


 
What is that golden glow behind my window?
 
 
My favorite color of the rainbow is that golden glow and that golden glow.
 
 

 
My dog Misty, with that golden glow in her eyes.
 
 
Love is like sunshine, it brings that golden glow to the beholder's face,
and a warm feeling all over their body. It awakens souls and opens eyes,
and when it is over it brings millions of small memories called stars,
to remind the world, that it still exists.
 
 
 

 
Playing with that golden glow with Hipstamatic.
 
 
 


Late afternoon sunshine all aglow leaving that golden glow.


The dark of night does not come after the golden glow of the day's sun
but before it.


 
That golden glow from our summer bonfires will be enjoyed,
all winter long with evening bonfires, to warm our moods,
and shower us with that golden glow we all desire.
 
 
 
To view other posts for, that golden glow go here.

17 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

definitely a nice warm color. love sweet misty. :)

Cloudia said...

I always wanted a little house built into a hill!!!



Golden aloha, Dear K

Alexia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexia said...

Lovely golden glows - and your new header pic fits the theme too!

I really like the afternoon sunshine on the stone house. It looks like a Hobbit cottage :)

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Karen, I love the first and the one of Misty!.. the words definitely fit the theme!.

Lisa Shafer said...

The window is awesome.
The Hound from Hell is not. Ugh.
I like the firepit, though. :)

Jenny Woolf said...

I'm intrigued by the little cottage seemingly built into the woodland bank! As usual a nice selection of photos and words.

Snowcatcher said...

We've had overcast and fog for two days now, so your golden glow is sounding pretty delicious!

Max Sartin said...

Nothing more comforting than sitting in the glow of a campfire. Great shots, love that building in the hill.

sage said...

I like the cheerfulness of a fire and the glow of a sun low on the horizon... A nice collection to capture a theme.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I love the fire pit. I'll bet the dog likes it, too!
~

Bob Scotney said...

The door in the wall is my favourite. But Misty attracts me as well.

Gilly said...

That fire is a great shot - I felt warmer just looking at it! Great interpretations of "glowing"

Filip and Kristel said...

Such a fire is always fascinating.

Greetings,
Filip

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I love that golden glow too! Warms the heart and soul for sure. Great pictures!
hugs,
Jann

JJ said...

That late afternoon sunshine is my favorite!