Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - 10 November 2013

"Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me." - Carl Sandburg


Scavenger Hunt Sunday


SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY

Another go at this week again for Ashley's blog, Ramblings and Photos and her Sunday Scavenger hunt.  Her 5 choices are, Table, I collect, music, Yes! and Someone I miss.

These are my interpretations.

1.  Table


 
 
 
2.  I Collect

 
 
 
 
 I always collect my thoughts along the water's edge.
 
 
 
 3.  Music
 

 
Concerts on Lake Harriet in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
 
 
Even on days like this, if you listen very close, you can hear music. 
During the summer you'll find me here as often as I can make it.
 
 
 
4.  Yes!
 

 
 
I really, get to paint your face?
 
 
5.  Someone I miss!
 
A.

 
My thoughts of you are along the beach and under a rich blue sky.
 
B.

 
 
Never a time goes by that I don't think of you inside my favorite book store.
 
C.

 
The A, B, C of Missing You 
by John Waite
 
Every time I think of you
 
I always catch my breath
 
And I'm still standing here and your miles away
 
And I'm wondering why you left.
 
 
To see what others have collected with their scavenger hunt go here.
 
 
 

14 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

aww. sweet. :)

Leovi said...

Beautiful compositions, very nice photos, ... all are delicious!

kewkew said...

Wonderful photos. Love the table

Ida said...

Very enjoyable set for the hunt.
Table's are great places for kids and not just for eating.
I liked where you collect your thoughts. Looks very peaceful.
Music - Oh that looks like a fabulous place to enjoy a concert.
I also liked your Someone you miss series (especially the kitty shot.)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love to see kids working on a project at a table instead of playing video games.

Great post.

Unknown said...

I really like to picture you used for I collect. The face painting is great.

Cloudia said...

Yes! Deep missing does take your breath away!



"Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me." - Carl Sandburg

Oh I'm stealing that!


ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^= <3

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I love your music shot and your idea of collecting your thoughts is so creative. I tried to think of a twist on this prompt but ended up going with heart shaped rocks.

21 Wits said...

Cloudia, steal away Carl was so wise wasn't he!

JJ said...

The photos are wonderful. I think this is an interesting post, even though I did not participate in the scavenger hunt.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...


The "Music" pix rocks.

darlin said...

I love the cat in the bookstore window! I recall seeing the canoe on the ceiling before, that's so cool!

EG CameraGirl said...

Super collection of photos, especially the three Missing You.

Joop Zand said...

Very good photo's Karen...nice post again.

Greetings from Holland, Joop