Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Six Word Saturday - 15 February 2014


ON THE IMPORTANCE OF BLOGGING, REALLY









With a book/blog I am the writer
and I am also the director 
and I'm all of the actors 
and I'm the special effects guy 
and the lighting technician:  I'm all of that. 
So if it's good or bad, it's all up to me.  
George R.R. Martin


We all write, and blog for a zillion important reasons.  But, the one thing that we all crave, or wish for -

Is having YOU, be a part of it.

Just my way of saying thank you dear friends, for sharing a connection with me.

Oh, and yes, sometimes it's all about the lighting, isn't it?




We can fade things......



or bring it as simple as black and white, and we can keep SNOW out of it too!

We have the power!

For all you folks that are experiencing a bit of snow overload, especially those that rarely ever see the white stuff, please be safe and keep writing!

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i liked your 'directorship'. :)

retired not tired said...

I would like to try a writing blog and hope to set it up soon. I attended a writer's workshop on my last cruise and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Jim said...

Hi Karen ~~ Blogging is a little like having a garden. It has to be tended to, mostly keeping blogging friends by reading theirs and commenting there. Also of course it helps to have something interesting to read but the 'social' aspect is a big part.

I started as memoirs blog but quite several years ago. It is on Old Blogger and I don't have page forwards so the archives get a small (because I didn't get very far) workout.
http://jimmielife1.blogspot.com/.
..

restlessjo said...

I love your humour, Karen. Especially the fade scene :) It's nice to be part of your world.

Sharon said...

I blog but have not been consistent. I was on FB for years and it consumed all my free time so I finally quit...cold turkey and decided I'd try blogging again.

Hope you have a wonderful day.
jbemom.com

Kathe W. said...

fun post- and yes I like to blog also! Cheers!