Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Friday, February 21, 2014

Whether We Like the Weather

"A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship."
Markus Zusak, The Book Thief



"Whether we like the weather or not, it is what it is." - spoken by all snowed folks.

So, let's make happy of it, anyway!  We'll show Old Man Winter who the boss is!
My morning so far.  Photos taken after attempting to leave the driveway to the street, even before the sun woke up.



Honey, we'll carpool today.  My trusty Trailblazer will blaze the way for us!




We'll dig out your side of the garage tonight.  Okay?


Just a refresher, so you can see how my birdie bath is fairing.  It's still in plain sight, anyway.


When even your plow doesn't like the frozen snowbanks, (thanks old man winter for the refreshing spring rains yesterday)..... Yikes!

Next helper, the old snow-plow itself, to the rescue.  What?! The pole barn door is frozen shut!




Don't even think about grilling here tonight.






I already knew last night that this morning would be a really late start out.
Our deck was completely free of snow before yesterday.

The wind was blowing inside as I shot this, so I had to snap quickly!


Moral to the story, Trailblazers have their limits.

6 comments:

21 Wits said...

As much as I adore winter, I've made up a new word, just now. It's a snowmare out there!

TexWisGirl said...

oh my!

Lisa B said...

Snow again!!!
Stay warm this weekend.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Floridian: "Is that on Venus? What is that stuff?"

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I like how le doggie was ready to poke his/her head out, even if the moment was instantaneous.
~

Unknown said...

You should have hosted the Winter Olympics...