Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Alphabe-Thursday - Z-Pattern and Mac

Jenny's assignment brings us to "Z" this week. 



ALPHABE-THURSDAY
Introducing "Z" pattern 
along with Zealously Zesty -

is exactly how I describe this blogger-writer-friend

Author R. Mac Wheeler

This Shout-Out goes to you, Mac.


R. Mac Wheeler

So, my Alphabe-Thursday post earnestly acknowledges 

shutter-bug -writer, Mac
for reaching his monumental milestone of 
publishing his 24th novel.
Bravo!

Mac spins his tales around rich, gritty characters, that carry a lot of baggage. Compellingly, he puts them through a bit more grief than they can handle.   
His voice leans toward the sarcastic, passive aggressive.
Characters, we can relate to, inherently flawed, yet human.

My thoughts on "Z" pattern.
You'll have to read for yourself, but my view on his characters that I've read, they are, brought to life with descriptive prose, by being exposed to both the depth and breadth of a scene.  A written paragraph in this pattern first details the most distant elements of a scene while offering a general description of the intermediate area, offering a vividly, painted word-picture for his readers.

AGAIN, MY OPINION! A MUST TO READ FOR YOURSELF.


Zestfully he's a man of talents, enriched by his muses!


Other remarkable things about Mac-

(by the way) he's even on Pinterest.
See Mac, his beloved dogs and Florida scenes you don't want to miss, here.




Sweet faces right?

You can check out Mac's page at Amazon here.

Where else does Mac find his muse?
Right here, for one.  Mac describes himself as a "Hermit-writer" see a glimpse
of his blog featuring his pups and nature's tasty beauty here

Follow along with his blog, you'll be happy you did.

One of my favorite older goodies of his is
Wheezy the Medium of Casing, Fl  (in Kindle or Nook)

Contact Mac here
http://rmacwheeler.blogspot.com/

Zipping right to the end 
of this shout out for R. Mac Wheeler, SF/F/Paranormal/Suspense
writer do take a look for yourself.

LOOK what Mac is offering everyone!
I'm celebrating #24 and the third of my New Order Apocalypse series by giving NOA 1 to your friends (mobi or epub) if they drop me a note. (There's a link on my blog to contact me :)


To view other Alphabe-Thursday posts go here.

10 comments:

Leovi said...

Nice recognition for R. Mac Wheeler!

Anonymous said...

24 novels? Wow! Have to try one of his books sometime:)
Thanks for visiting me earlier!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I will check Mac's stuff out, Karen.
~

carol l mckenna said...

Love the dogs and Old Man River photos for AT ~ xoxo

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Karen, you do a right-proper shout out. Thank you!

I'm celebrating #24 and the third of my New Order Apocalypse series by giving NOA 1 to your friends (mobi or epub) if they drop me a note. (There's a link on my blog to contact me :)

21 Wits said...

Mac you are the best! A perfect treat for all, thanks so much! Way to go readers, WooHoo!

Gattina said...

Unfortunately unknown to me !

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

I will certainly check it out!

Thanks for the heads up...

xxoo,

RMW

Lola said...

Great heads up - thanks!

Anonymous said...

That is quite the accomplishment!