Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Thematic Photographic - #306 - Shooting Strangers From Afar


What ever could he be thinking?  

SHOOTING STRANGERS FROM AFAR
is twice the fun.  Later when you go back and see what all you captured!











Shooting Strangers
from afar-



Shooting strangers up close, distant or zoomed in was easy peasy on Saturday! 

Always strange and zany captures at the Renaissance Festival!






Sometimes you stop and sometimes you run!  

From late this afternoon-
Strangers on an afternoon stroll around the lake.



Same lake-
More distant yet-



And lastly but not least-

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i like that last shot, especially. and the snake handler. :)

Alexia said...

Yikes! That festival looks extremely strange. Well done on getting these great shots, Karen.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I see snake people!
~

Mike@Bit About Britain said...

Curious folk you have in Minnesota; the first 4 look quite normal though.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

...just hope you don't come across someone who screams, "Don't steal my soul!"

That would shake me up.

DeniseinVA said...

People watching can be fascinating. You have some excellent shos here Karen.

Bob Scotney said...

you would not catch me sharing a table with a snake. You look as though you have even snapped an alien from afar as well.

Gilly said...

Great shots of people with their own thoughts - doesn't seem to be much communication going on there! But they are tremendous "captures" - you must be able to look quite innocuous with your camera!

Gerald (SK14) said...

excellent captures

Phil Slade said...

I'm always a bit wary of shooting strangers (with my camera). But having seen your photos I think I'll give it a go.

21 Wits said...

Phil, I think you'll have fun with it! I look forward to seeing yours!

Max Sartin said...

Awesome shots. I've never been to a Renaissance Festival, but I've seen people dressed up in period costume having sword fights in the park by my house. Love to watch them.