Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Friday, October 24, 2014

In just a blink - TP2

- When night falls

"The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night." -  Haruki Murakami


"How did it get so late so soon?" - Dr. Seuss

"When the autumn meets the tranquility, there you can see the King of the Sceneries." - Mehmet Murat ildan


THEMATIC PHOTOGRAPHIC



In just a blink of an eye, 
when night falls
 it's easy to miss the exact moment, 
that night enters.




Last evening, stopped at the corner by my house about 6:57 pm.


Our sunset was 6:13 pm.



Two minutes later from my driveway!

Night has fallen again.

12 comments:

Vandana Sharma said...

The domain of night has expanded................for some time now................

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

'It's always darkest before it turns absolutely pitch black.'

- Paul Newman
~

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

twilight is such a cool time to gaze at the sky.

Lisa B said...

the clocks change here in the UK this weekend, so it will be dark even sooner next week. Lovely photos of just before dark.

DeniseinVA said...

Twilight! Gorgeous Karen, those dark contrasts against that pretty sky make for very beautiful photographs.

Linda said...

Lovely. I love dusk, and I love sunsets. :)

TexWisGirl said...

nice quick fade!

Jeanie said...

Such a beautiful time of day -- but I wish it didn't come quite so early!

JJ said...

I am a night person. I wake up at 10:00 pm., so I tend to see things backwards. I figure I have been blessed with a 200 year lifespan and I plan to sleep the second hundred.

Unknown said...

When one is regulated to living life in a fog, it is always twilight, which is not so bad at times.

Gilly said...

That is beautiful! I always think the edges of the day seem somehow mysterious, but lovely.

Gail said...

The sky and life change quickly.