Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Unspoken Language - of Columns and Rows

Yes, I took a picture of a picture! 

It was a frosty yet chilly morning (a weekend of winter camping) and I was caught on camera fully enjoying myself on this early morning in February, two years ago.


Oops, didn't show off enough elephant, for extra measure and snowbanks of luck for winter survival.






It was a woodsy place with endless trails, and carried high hopes of our chance to discover the one elusive, white deer that wanders the grounds.

By the way, I keep this picture and elephant frame in plain sight all year long.  It's my mantra for surviving winter here in the Minnesota tundra!


"Nature is a temple in which living columns sometimes emit confused words.  Man approaches it through forest of symbols, which observe him with familiar glances."  - Charles Baudelaire




Why not throw in this familiar to all- circle of rows for bonfire pleasures everywhere!


Another soul saver!  Wouldn't you agree?  


Day or night.

Life is a series of columns and rows, and all sorts of other angles.  But mostly, it's an inspiring delight begging to be noticed, and shared.










7 comments:

sage said...

Nice photo... I have been debating which winter photos to hang in my office to remind me of what winter can be. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

TexWisGirl said...

the fire looks toasty warm. :) blessings, karen. i like your photo. :)

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Winter camping?! Are you insane?

At least Floridians know cold is bad.

Just saying

Gilly said...

Love those! Couldn't think what that circle of stones was for - until I saw the fire! Been on winter picnics, but not camping!!

Mike@Bit About Britain said...

Great photo - so you have a record of when you were enjoying yourself! It's cold enough over here - heaven knows how you chaps cope!

Bob Scotney said...

I wonder if I can find for a fire pit like yours. Love that last photo.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Ohh, fire pit is charming.
~