Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Friday, December 19, 2014

Thematic Where You Work Photographic


Oh my,where to begin?   How about dawn?   My day hours begin at the location below, and the reflection is just one of many rooms!

Where You Work theme for 



What type of work involves, music, painting, books, storytelling, dress-up and writing, singing and dancing followed by arts and crafts and also includes baking lessons and field trips for school or simply fun?

Just call me Nanny!



Below is Mason one of four children that are my ultimate joys or rather childcare responsibilities which also happen to be my grandchildren.



We went in search of the perfect present for Mason's preschool teacher.


He selected a wooden snowman to paint and dress up with stickers and a real scarf!





The duties of a Nanny are rather varied and often offer unexpected and very exciting endeavors as well.  Today I had the opportunity to attend Mason's Christmas School Party as a party volunteer!  Go! Me!  Woo Hoo!



Mason's teacher leading them in a singing exercise!




The Nanny Code

When you need me,
but don't want me,
then I will stay.
When you want me,
but do not need me,
then I have to go.






11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i bet you love being nanny granny!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Nanny code for the win!
~

Cloudia said...

Such lucky children to have. . . You




ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
<3

Alexia said...

You love every minute! I can tell!

p.s. They are so lucky to have a Nanny like you x

Lisa Shafer said...

Cute.

Debbie said...

Best job in the whole wide world!!

Bob Scotney said...

A great snowman and it will not melt.

Gilly said...

Ah, Nanny Granny! Great fun while it lasts! Make the most of it!

21 Wits said...

I am a happy camper sharing all these experiences with my loved ones, as children know how to do happy- after this year, and my last youngest grand-delight goes all day to school- nanny-granny-daytime will be over and it will be back to the adult workforce for me! Yikes! Will I be able to survive that?!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Kilroy says, "Hey, Granny."

EG CameraGirl said...

I think your grandkids are very, VERY lucky!