Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Challenge

Day one of a thoroughly enjoyable five days of 
Black and White photos.
for Black and White Five Day Photo Challenge

Yep,


All I have to do is post one Black and White Photo for five days
oh, and nominate someone each day-
to do the same.

Fun, fun, FUN!



Meet my latest crush in snowmen-

it's Olaf!



"Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle, but put me in summer and I'll be a, happy snowman." - Olaf


I nominate Darlin from My Life For A Year.


I hope you'll enjoy it, if you do.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so creative and fun! I am happy to follow your posts. They help make my day a bit better! Hug.

Cloudia said...

Melting MELTING! LOL




ALOHA from Honolulu,
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

sage said...

Olaf is goofy and funny and cute!

eileeninmd said...

Olaf is cute! Fun post, enjoy your day!

Suburban Girl said...

I agree with Olaf!

Jeanie said...

Olaf is a charmer!

Jenny Woolf said...

No, no, stop him saying that - he will melt in summer!! :D