Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Multiples-


My multiples are blowing in the wind......

There's something afoot outside-
I can't pretend not to see
what's blowing in the wind
outside
my window, waving to me
in this breezy wind.
Just how many can there be?




The answer my friend is blowing in the wind
it's MULTIPLES
of paper cut-outs 
(or are they wee little aliens)
blowing in the wind.




-and they're on the move.

How long will it be
 before the dog sees 
these paper creature, aliens
blowing in the wind?



Not long!

How many paper cut-out deaths will there be
the answer my friend is 
all of them!
They're headed deep inside this dog's tummy 
as the wind keeps a blowing!



They're disappearing...one by one....
until there were none.



I'm really sorry!

Bark, bark!

19 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

KillroyKillroyKillroy

TexWisGirl said...

oh, that cute, cute pup! sure hope he doesn't poop out colorful aliens!

Cloudia said...

Jolliest of Jolly posts! Thanks


ALOHA from Honolulu,
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

Lisa Shafer said...

Cute, bright paper dolls.

Lydia said...

Really needed your uplifting post; thank you! (P.S. I love Minneapolis, have family who lives there.)

Max Sartin said...

Nice group of cutout people. Did the dog really eat them?

21 Wits said...

Max not really but Rusty tried! He was very curious about why I hung it in the tree!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

"Murder, she wrote."
~

Gilly said...

Those little aliens are really cute! And the dog looks so innocent!

eileeninmd said...

It is obvious the pup had to protect your place from the aliens.. Cute post..Have a happy day!

DougPhoto2009 said...

ALF would be proud. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...

he is just adorable but i hope you are prepared for what's coming out ;)

such colorful fun, will be enjoying once more (now that's just gross)!!!!!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Oh what fun!

RedPat said...

Cute!

Leovi said...

Wonderful, I love this new series of little men from!

Alexia said...

Oh I'm so glad Max asked - I could imagine Rusty having a multicoloured stomach ache!

Unknown said...

Lol to cute.

Jeanie said...

Very cute and a great idea for a challenge!

Bob Scotney said...

Someones trying to put the blame on a blameless pup. Did you really created the paper aliens yourself?