Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Bits and Pieces

One of my favorite blogging buddies, is Gail and many of us know how funny and incredibly witty she is.  Well, she recently offered a post that really resonated with me.  Even now.  She shared engaging photos of objects but not the entire setting surrounding it.  



Bits and
PIECES
Close-up













Mr. Old Maple Tree Man watches over us.








Sweet puppy love.


"The trick to forgetting the big picture is to look at everything close-up. The shortcut to closing the door is to bury yourself into the details. "
Chuck Palahniuk





Lady of the Lake




Greetings from the Opera Lady


"The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart."
 - Helen Keller

Happy Tuesday afternoon from the garden!


A Good afternoon always consists of conversations with a jolly, Garden Gnome!


Can you catch a critter hiding in this tree stump?



There he is! 


May your Tuesday afternoon be filled with happiness and maybe a few frog kisses too!


Linking to 
Tuesday Afternoons


13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Karen, wonderful closeups! I love the sweet pup! And the Old Maple tree man. The Opera Lady looks like a great greeter. The gnome and frog are cuties and made me smile. I hope you are having a happy Tuesday too!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I loved tree man (yep, over a gnome...amazing)

Lisa Shafer said...

I love your Green Man!

Gail said...

I love puzzle pictures and hidden creatures. Great pictures.

Thanks for the shout out and the kind compliment. I'm blushing...gee, shucks, thanks!

Elephant's Child said...

Clever. The little things are huge in my world.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

I too like the 'little' things from nature.

Grace said...

But the details are just as good, right? I specially like the tree and the opera lady ~ You have a good eye Karen ~

Denise said...

thanks for making me smile.

Debbie said...

Fun images....the Helen Keller quote is one of my favorites!!

Alexia said...

Very intriguing little details, Karen. Thank you.

Mike@Bit About Britain said...

You're right; love those shots - especially 'tree man' (what's the story?). Now I should take a look at Gail's blog..!

Unknown said...

This reminds me of a great Moody Blues song.

Jeanie said...

The maple tree is fabulous, but so, too, is your sweet dog and the delightful opera singer. You master the close-up!