Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Friday, July 29, 2016

Smarter Than The Average Bear




(Note a fence towards Good Fences)

Another annual Yogi Bear 




camping trip 
is over with only one rainy day!





It's just the rain and a whole lot of humidity at the moment that makes this photo blurry!
But after this-
it was all sunshine and funshine!





Smarter than the average (cutest) bear ever is Cindy Bear!

Seriously, this is the only fence photo for 

GOOD FENCES



Karina having the time of her life!



Okay how about this one too?





Does a wall of rocks count for a good fence?



Did I mention we had munchkin refreshments-
but there were adult delights to refresh as well!




Hard to believe not one roasted marshmallow was created-
What? But we made Jiffy Pop over the campfire.
But I'll save that fiasco for another time!





Just a few of the crew!
Hanging on in all this rainy-ness!



Because


The older you get,
the more you realize that it isn't about the material things,
or pride or ego
or dry faces

It's about our hearts
and who they beat for.





Thank goodness my daughter, her hubby and their little girl Lyra, made the drive up here to join in our family fun this year!



But their stay wasn't long enough.  Although as you see from the photo above they had lots of landmarks to drive by as they drove back home.






Of course Cierra and Lyra made a stop to my Target store before returning home!



"Life is like a roller coaster
live it,
be happy,
enjoy life."
Avril Lavigne

18 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Nothing beats a water slide.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, what a fun family vacation. I used to love camping! The kiddies looks like they are having a grand time, lots of great memories for you all. Wonderful photos. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Cloudia said...

FUNSHINE! YAY!

Martin said...

Hope you managed to steer Yogi away from your picnic baskets.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

The Jellystone camp ground are always fun!

humbird said...

Amazing! How much energy goes from these photos! Lovely trips and meetings, camping and photos! enjoyed so much! Thank you, Karen!

Debbie said...

oooh wow, looks like such a fun family vacation. awesome captures of the family!!!

RedPat said...

It looks like you had a great time! I'm not really a camper - give me a nice hotel anyway! ;-))

Elephant's Child said...

big smiles. Thank you for sharing yours.

TexWisGirl said...

your life is full of joyous moments and little and big smiles, and i'm glad. :)

Jocee said...

Looks like a great time had by all. :-)

Gail said...

I think I would have fit right in...I love all the pictures.

Carola Bartz said...

The kids look like they have the time of their life. What a wonderful water slide - I would have enjoyed that as a kid as well.

Filip and Kristel said...

Great family pictures.

Greetings,
Filip

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Fab shots Karen, was that the St. Louis Arch you went zooming past?

Jeanie said...

And I can tell a good time was had by all! Looks such fun. I can tell you are enjoying summer. I've been offline a good deal this summer but hope to catch up soon!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Fun times, what great memories. I have never seen a Jellystone Park, but I loved the cartoon when I was a child, so I recognize the characters. Have a great weekend!

Ida said...

In spite of the rain everyone looked to be having a grand time. What a fun post.