Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Messy

Welcome to another


 our theme is Messy




Nature can be messy.



"And at the end of the day
 your feet should be dirty
your hair messy
and your eyes sparkling."
Shanti




Beauty amidst messy.




Need I say anything?



"Amidst the confusion of the times,
the conflicts of the conscience,
and the turmoil of daily living,
an abiding faith becomes an
anchor to our lives."
Thomas S. Monson




Follow as many squiggly lines as you can
 and enjoy messy anew, 
a most thrilling journey.
Me




"Declare this smite time,
extracting precious gems
and wholly hours you share
to fruitcake a friend so dear."
Bradley Chicho





"The friendship we share grows amidst
the craggy rock pond;
reeds of water spray fireflies
scented with bonfires."
Bradley Chichco

I'm thankful for our friendship!
Enjoy your day
and take good care of you!









13 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Shedding season approaches...don't talk to me about messy

Christine said...

I do love finding nature in a riot as there will always be beauty in the midst!

photodoug said...

Karen, nature has a way of focusing us on what really matters. Thanks for sharing.

Cloudia said...

I'm thankful for YOU Karen!

Alexia said...

Nothing messy about your way of looking at the world, Karen!

Elephant's Child said...

At the end of a day in the garden (frequently my best days) my feet are dirty, my hands are dirty, my hair messy - and the housework neglected.

Gilly said...

That buffet table looks anything but messy - its delicious!
Always love your way of seeing things, Karen!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the Shanti quote and the pretty images. The owl statue is cute. Thank you for sharing the beauty! Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead!

Anonymous said...

You really do this well. Thank you. I needed this. HUGS.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, we are in the thick of a very messy time!
I also chose some natural messes, although it was ultimately man that made the mess. Isn't that the way it often works?
-Karen

Bob Scotney said...

There is a messy beauty about all but one of these shots.Need I say anything about the one that isn't?

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I quite enjoy a bit of mess ☺ Happy weekend Karen, you take care of you also 😊

Debbie said...

great quotes today - i really like the last one!!!