Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Stuff on Critters

Good morning!
Happy day after 
posting with Eileen with our critters.






In the scenery of spring
(even when it's not actually spring)
there is nothing superior, nothing inferior;
flowering branches
are by nature
some short 
some long.





"Sit loosely in the saddle of life."
Robert Louis Stevenson





Deal with it pup, I know there should be snow just like this!




Events happen in our lives that stir up things in all of us.




"One's destination is never a place but rather a new 
way of looking at things."
Henry Miller


Some so those things are,
silly, mushy, open, calm, happy, worried, 
goofy, joyful, crabby, and loveable
moments.


"Each friend represents a world in us,
a world possibly not born until they arrive,
and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Anais Nin 



It's really time to visit the dog groomer again!


Enjoy your weekend
bake a cake for our beloved past presidents,
to honor Presidents Day tomorrow!
and take good care of you.




10 comments:

Debbie said...

Ooooh I remember those trolls, they were a big part of my childhood play!! All of our snow is gone, it's 67 degrees right now!!

Cloudia said...

You make life great for those around you!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I wish I lived near you! Hugs, my friend.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your snow gives me chills looking at the photos. I love the cute pups! I know you have many happy moments with your family. Love the photos and quotes. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!

RedPat said...

I'm enjoying a sunny warm weekend here!

Andrea said...

It looks real fun when you drive on those motorbikes on snow, how is it called? And your puppy is very beautiful, cute!

sage said...

Your furry friends are so cute and appear so content

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Hugs to all the critters

Hootin Anni said...

Cute even without a groomer! And...LOVE the troll.

Filip and Kristel said...

I am sure he likes his yellow ball. It was a while ago but I am trying to blog again.

Greetings,
Filip