Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Fun Fruit TP

Welcome to

our theme is
Electrical and Infrastructure
(or apple-play)



Batteries included.


"I  am somewhat exhausted; I wonder how a battery feels when 
it pours electricity into a non-conductor."
Arthur Conan Doyle




Electric apples have the capacity to move on their own.



"Enthusiasm is the electricity of life. How do you get it?
You act enthusiastic until you make it a habit."
Gordon Parks






My electric apple checking out,
What plug-in hybrids can't live without.



Life source for my Chevy Volt


They sparkle and shine with every step.



"Allowed to be free to roam
their imagination takes over the universe
and the rest of the world misses out
when they don't see through their eyes
every now and then."
Me

Here's to more lively adventures
with free thinkers.

Thanks for stopping by and take good care of you!


10 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

The only kids I ever see are either lurched over from an eighty pound book bag on their back, or staring dully at a phone...I wonder how much imagination we may be loosing.

Elephant's Child said...

Love the electric apple - and agree with R. Mac Wheeler. Imagination is precious.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the electric apple. I think those kiddies will keep you young and happy! Enjoy your day!

Christine said...

Very clever apple product!! Imagination is GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, I love the creativity in this. You really rock, my friend. I would love to really sit and chat with you...but, I am so glad to know you at all. hugs.

Jenny Woolf said...

Eye catching indeed! Wonderful!

Cloudia said...

You are a delight Karen! <3

Bob Scotney said...

May your apple's battery never run out of power. Brilliant idea, karen

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Brillant! Electric Apple, I love it! And I love your texts.

Gilly said...

Great ideas! You are so inventive!"