Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Purple

Welcome to another






Purple 
is our theme.




Ecstatic


"We cannot live only for ourselves.
A thousand fibers connect us 
with other fellow men,
and among those fibers,
as sympathetic threads,
our actions run as causes,
and they come back to us as effects."
Herman Melville



Eat well. Live well. Laugh often.






"The soft overcomes the hard.
The slow overcomes the fast.
Let your workings remain a mystery.
Just show people the results."
Tao Te Ching



Drink well. Play hard. Live long.





"Tis skill, not strength, that governs the ship."
Thomas Fuller





"I would rather be a little nobody
than to be an evil somebody."
Abraham Lincoln



"A talent is formed in stillness,
a character in the world's torrent."
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe




"Solitude is where I place my chaos
to rest and awaken my inner peace."
Nikki Rowe

Thanks for stopping in 
and take good care of you!


10 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Lovely post. I am a fan of purple. Colours symbolising feminism sometimes include green and white, sometimes gold and white, but ALWAYS include purple.

Christine said...

I love the colour purple and all your purpley photos! I'd include a bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk chocolate as that's purple and my favourite chocolate!

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Kids, drink, food and food for thought! All in purple. Perfect!

Anonymous said...

When you start giving classes, I want to sign up. You excel at posting. Awesome, my friend. Images and words to feed the soul. Thank you.

And I love that Chai stuff. Bill and I try different ones. Yum.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Cute purple photos and great quotes and advice. The lincoln quote is one of my favorites. Love the kiddies and the cute pup.
Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Cloudia said...

You are the best! So many quotes for me to steal too!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Passionate purple ☺ One of my fav veggies is purple, aubergine! tres joli post Karen, have a good weekend.

RedPat said...

Purple fans are often fanatic about that color!

Bob Scotney said...

Purple perfect! Great combination of items. Marvellous soft toy.

Debbie said...

WoW!! I almost missed this...but I am so very happy I did not!! It's an awesome color, you represented it well!!