Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Monday, April 24, 2017

Critters on Monday

Posting to

It was a working weekend for me so I'm posting late.




As a matter of fact dogs enjoy the views too!
I'm still curious what thoughts go through their dog minds.


Rusty and his favorite gal Luna.
Their tongue says it all right?
They love playing together.



Easter Sunday was especially wonderful for my pups. They chased around with munchkins (tried eating a few sweets as well) and slept extremely well that night.




I promise I didn't eat any eggs, but maybe a bit of rolling and pawing! 


"Sometimes our light goes out,
but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter
with another human being."
(or animal.
often a good book too.)
Albert Schweitzer
and Me




Keep reading to me human, I love to hear your voice.


"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life:
music and cats."
Albert Schweitzer
(and getting to the last bite first!)



It seems, spilled oatmeal is a delicacy.







"The only creatures that are evolved
 enough to convey pure love
are dogs and infants."
Johnny Depp




"A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance,
and to turn around three times before lying down."
Robert Benchley

I hope you all enjoyed a lovely weekend!
Thanks for stopping by
and take good care of you 
and your beloved critters.

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen, what a wonderful critter post. It looks like everyone enjoyed Easter. The shots of the kiddies and the furbabies are all wonderful. A couple of my favorites are the tongue shot, the human reading and the t-shirt doggie in bed. Adorable little one, love her expression. But, they are all awesome photos and great quotes. Thanks so much for linking up and sharing this post. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Cloudia said...

You, Karen are such a wonderful presence in my life. Your example of how you live, you words and photos are a gift to me every day. Thanks for you aloha and support and friendship. I love you <3

peppylady (Dora) said...

Hello from Idaho and found your blog though Perth Daily photo..I find it amazing when one of our fur pals is watching and mostly thinking.
If you fine the time stop in for a cup of coffee.

Elephant's Child said...

Every day is Critter Day. Or should be.
Another heart-warming selection here. Thank you.

Debbie said...

your fur babies and human babies are just adorable!! there sure is a lot of comfort and love in this post!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this warm & fuzzy post! Beautifully done. Excellent way to start the week! HUGS!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I did have a lovely weekend Karen merci beaucoup for asking :) and I can see from this wonderful series of images that your weekend was full of happiness also.. good to see :)

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

:)