Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Monday, July 24, 2017

Dare to Differ

Good morning friends!




"A stone-hearted jester
 searches for a pair of spectacles
that give her complete understanding."



Dare to differ
that's the name 
of the game.



When there isn't a lighthouse close at hand, bring your own.



Roaming lighthouse.




See old things with new eyes.






"Creating a better future
requires creativity in the present."
Matthew Goldfinger



Up every path you never know what you'll see.




Excuse me, I really must meet your pup!
Overly friendly pup I never got another chance for more photos!


What stands out to you in this photo below?





"I have learned that two people can look at the exact same thing
and see something totally different."



Pretty darn creative right? Biking and mowing at the same time who knew you could do this?

I haven't met an owl yet that wasn't wise!



"I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet."
Mahatma Gandhi


Look what unique thing I found growing along the path?



"Work hard in silence 
let your success be your noise."


Enjoy your day, laugh much, smile more 
and take that path and see where it leads you.

12 comments:

Cloudia said...

Thank you for another healing stroll together

Christine said...

That lighthouse has been in so many pretty places!
I need a bicycle mower like that for lots more fun in the garden

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I like the lighthouse. I have to greet all the happy dogs I see too. My hubby needs one of those bike/mowers. I enjoyed the stroll and quotes. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

RedPat said...

Love the Gandhi quote & that bike mower! ;-))

Elephant's Child said...

Love the roaming lighthouse. And the sea of masts. And wandering with you.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I'm old enough, I've learned if I differ, I keep my mouth shut (and just do what I want, regardless)

Anonymous said...

I needed this. Thank you. Hugs.

Debbie said...

beautiful summer photos and the jester is so unique and adorable!!!

Breathtaking said...

Hello Karen!:) Wonderful quotes, and you found some great and creative things to share.

Revrunner said...

Not sure about that hybrid bike. That would seem to be the case for a bike with those really FAT tires.

Gordon said...

Nioe one.
Take care, Gordon.

Anonymous said...

I remember when that jester was missing . You were heart broken. Your love for dogs and paths by the water with never fade. Take care.