Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Sometimes A Big

You're never too big
or too beaky for a little cuddling!




My what a long beak you have!





Sometimes a big hug is all you need.



Welcome to SATURDAY'S CRITTERS


Brave, Bold and Strong



Sometimes a silent hug is the only thing to say.



Grasp life with all four paws, and take a spin in a coffee cup!






A hug is like a boomerang 
you get it back right away.
Bil Keane


Meet my daughter's two kitty cats! 



Boldly without hesitation.
Sparkle wants to be right in the center of your attention!



Lou-Lou just wants to rest very close to the action!




Sparkle will help herself to anything, just saying, guard your treats.



Did I ever mention my daughter has a couple new hobbies! 



Back to the subject of hugs, this is my 
favorite hugging moment 
so happy I caught it.


Beauty is only purr-fectly fur deep.



Some of my very own grown grapes, and Monster, our grounds-keeper who sadly crossed over the rainbow bridge a few years ago.  We still miss you.



Last but not least, look fast because this is Amir the beer drinking Gnome who loves to disappear! 



First he's here and then
and then you look again 


"What are humans?  They are unserious creatures
in this serious universe!
And because they are unserious,
they appear and disappear quickly."
Mehmet Murat ildan




11 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

This is a beautiful post. Love - and laughter. We can never have too much of either. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Ah, but a bear hug from a grizzly can be hazardous to one's health!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Karen! I love all your critters. The heron sculpture is pretty. The hugging photos are adorable. Sweet kitties, I like the one with the bag of treats. The Happy Thanksgiving photo is cute. Protect your grapes. Cute gnome.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

Revrunner said...

I sure hope those weren't MY almonds. :-)

Debbie said...

such sweet hugs ;)

Filip and Kristel said...

Very cute cats.

Greetings,
Filip

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Was the gratuitous gnome for me?

*smile*

RedPat said...

I hope a gnome moves in here soon! ;-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

What a lovely post Karen, was like one big comfortable hug ☺
P.s. love the pussy cats!

Cloudia said...

Thank you for filling my day with uplift!!!!!!

Debbie said...

you always leave the kindest comments - like you feel what i write and enjoy what i do. thank you!!!