Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

When You Want Something


What is the one thing we all desire?

Think hard now, no short paths.




The one thing I'm pretty sure we all desire is,

Wanting something.
It's just that our wants and desires differ.


"When you want something
all the universe inspires in helping you
 to achieve it."
Paulo Coelho



Be kind.
First and Always.
Be brave.
Take risks.
Nothing can substitute experience.
Paulo Coelho





"Close some doors today.
Not because of pride,
incapacity or arrogance.
But simply
 because they 
lead
 you nowhere."
Paulo Coelho



I want to recapture all my favorite trees.


I want to remember to look up as well as around.



Our Perspective is everything.
But still I want to be open to new things.


I want to smell 
freshly mowed grass
and
I want to get my hands into dirt
 and grow beautiful things.


I want us to all be team-players. 
In everything.



"We are here as beacons and
Guiding lights.
We are the ones that we have been waiting for."
Panache 
and
Change your energy, change your experience.


"It's the possibility of having a dream come true
that makes life interesting."
Paulo Coelho


I want the weathermen to be wrong about snow 
arriving soon.




I want to see this in 236 days
 on December 1st.




I want to stroll the streets of Minneapolis
 and capture as many reflections as humanly possible.




Keep looking up.
Always.




"The simple things are also the most extraordinary things,
and only the wise can see them."
Paulo Coelho


Thanks for stopping in to make my day brighter.
Take good care of you,


7 comments:

Sandi said...


:)

eileeninmd said...

What a great post. I agree we should look up and all around. I like to notice the small things. Be Kind is my motto now. Love the lighthouse and the sculptures. I do not want to see snow until next December if at all, lol.

Thanks for visiting, enjoy your day and week ahead.

Elephant's Child said...

Huge smiles.
I want to live in a kind world...

Jeff (Sage) said...

I like your Coelho quotes!

RedPat said...

What a lovely post, Karen!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh yay! At last I can see your posts again Karen and have been back to catch up with posts missed for a while, I have missed your unique and positive outlook on life 💙 Are you really expecting more snow at this time of the year 😱 mind you it still feels like summer in Perth and we're almost half way through autumn.. climate change, well I think so ✨

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

It's time for me to close one door and open another.