Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Reminiscence and Critter Love

and Happy Mother's Day to all mothers 
and especially all you critter mothers too!


Imagine



Keeping my
Eyes wide open.



What roams about your world today?



Sanctuary.



"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will be as one." John Lennon


Let your heart sing! 


How about a game of


Duck, duck, goose!



When you feel you've lost that feeling of connection-
STOP!
it means it's time to reminisce all over again.



A tree says, 
A kernel is hidden in me, a spark, a thought,
I am life from eternal life.
Be still and observe. 
Hermann Hesse Baume.


I love when memories make me feel at home.



What's your "go to" song?

If you say Yummy, Yummy I've got love in my tummy then well I know just how you're feeling!  Or Sugar, Sugar! Oh yeah.

Go ahead be the first to, Shock the world. Why not. Just Be silly!


"Whatever I like, even after a long time, I still like it."



There's a special place in my heart for ALL snowmen. Always.



and besides snowmen it's fun to just hang with your best buddy.


It keeps me humble to know exactly where I came from 
and all the hard work I put in to be here.



After looking at this piece of art,
what's your first thought that comes to mind?


Working with your hands, is a marvelous feeling.

Pleasure in the job
puts perfection in the work.
Artistotle

and

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.

12 comments:

Sandi said...

Birch trees in rainbows!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, wonderful post. I love Sugar, Sugar. Cute duck, duck goose image. I do not have any bison roaming in my neighborhood. Beautiful statues. The painting makes me think of a beautiful sunset with layers of colors. Thanks for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, I hope you enjoy your Mother's Day weekend. PS, thank also for the visit and the comment.

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you for the beauty and wisdom (and fun) in this post.
I see rainbows in that piece of art.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh I like these quotes! I'll write them in my journal tonight! Happy weekend!

Adam Jones said...

The Bison looks like a real beast of an animal. Have a great weekend.

21 Wits said...

Thanks for stopping in and your wonderful comments, they always make my day. Also thanks for your input on the art piece, which is like poems we all see our own thoughts. For me, peace, (probably the rainbow colors, proudly sharing space with lovely birch trees, but a friend of mine commented at the art show, my goodness look what this child did with Litmus paper!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Happy Mothers Day

Hootin Anni said...

Hope you're having a grand day...and, looking forward to a super week ahead. I haven't seen bison since a vacation in Yellowstone. Neat photo.

Debbie said...

my first thought about the art is, abstract and second is rainbow!!

happy belated mothers day, i hope you had a nice day!!

RedPat said...

The art looks like a forest to me and then like a DNA sample.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You really do write the most entertaining and uplifting posts Karen, without fail you always make, not only me but all your readers, happy 😊

sage said...

I hope you had a happy Mother's Day!

www.thepulpitandthepen.com