Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Definitely Maybe with Critters on Saturday

Welcome


So into nature we begin in its rawest forms
 and we'll come out better for it by the day's end.



"I go to nature to be soothed
healed and have my senses put in order."
John Burroughs



Welcome critters!

Good morning all!




"You are Llamazing"

"Today is the right day to
 Love, Believe, Do and mostly live."
Dalai Lama




"Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle."
Lewis Carroll



"Definitely, I want to go outside, maybe now please?"



Detective Rusty definitely on duty, maybe, 
no absolutely, he smells new pups on me.



You're definitely treading on thin ice. Maybe I'll let you be here.
Just remember a maybe from a cat usually means definitely NO!




"Nothing is ever what you imagine, is it?"
The Secret of Lost Things.

Definitely a female, maybe a deer?


"The secret of having it all is believing you already do."



"Some people talk to animals.
Not many listen though. That's the problem."
A.A. Milne




Definitely, held captive.

"I'm not lost for I know where I am. 
But however, where I am may be lost."
A.A. Milne




As a matter of fact I am proof of owl-cute-ness.

"The owl is the wisest of all birds
Because the more it sees the less it talks."
African Proverb


"To understand the world 
one has to turn away from it on occasion."
Albert Camus


"Peace is costly
but it is worth the expense."
African Proverb


"Blessed are the hearts that can bend; 
they shall never be broken."
Albert Camus

I appreciate your visits and
 your lovely comments thanks for spending time with me.
Stay safe 
and take good care of you.

7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Karen

Your post are truly inspiring. Love all the critters, especially the sweet dogs and kitties! You are Llamazing. Nature is soothing. Take care and stay safe! Thank you for the link up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend! PS, thank you for the visit and comment.

Cloudia said...

Thanks you dear Karen!!! <3

Elephant's Child said...

Oh my. Oh my, oh my, oh my.
Thank you. And the wise men you quoted.

RedPat said...

A wonderful soothing post, Karen!

Jeff said...

Love your photos. Have you been reading Camus?

www.thepulpitandthepen.com

Anu said...

Hello. Lovely post. Great photos. Thank you for sharing.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wonderful series of images Karen and as always wise words sprinkled amongst them ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™