Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Critters Come to Life and Bakken Museum

By way of this post (fully packed post) my SATURDAY CRITTERS will infiltrate (by their own wishful desires) to come to life at the one and only Bakken Museum in  Minneapolis, Minnesota. The critter vehicle is actually a normal resident and can be found there quite often, as well as around one of the area lakes. Enjoy, and welcome City Daily Photo.




 



Why not transcend your environment and stand out because you are truly a work of art living within your heart of hearts. Limitations, not in your world.



"Don't be different just for different's sake. If you see it differently, function that way. Follow your own muse, always." Morgan Freeman



"Let us step into the night, (or day) and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." J.K. Rowling


Highlights of wandering about Minneapolis, so many adventures waiting for you. Do you remember my post of the Minneapolis Sculpture park? Always a must in my opinion.



"To wander is to be alive."
Roman Payne




"I know not all what may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing." Herman Melville




"The most potent muse of all is your inner child."
Stephen Nachmanovitch



More Bakken highlights, just let your imagination carry you away!


Welcome a few critters wishing they could romp throughout the museum!


Mid air catch of course!


Shouldn't a pretty kitty have a treat, pretty please?


Yep you caught me taking this photo in the mirror!






"If you don't take risks you'll have a wasted soul."
Drew Barrymore




"I wandered everywhere through cities and countries wide,
and everywhere I went the world was on my side."
Roman Payne quotes

Note to self: Keep wandering.



I don't live just to add days to my life 
I live to add life to me days.

Do what you heart feels. 


"A person does not grow from the ground like a vine or a tree, one is not part of a plot of land. Mankind has legs so it can wander."
Roman Payne





"The 'Muse' is not an artistic mystery, but a mathematical equation. The gift are those ideas you think of as you drift to sleep. The giver is that one you think of when you first awake."
Roman Payne


What shall be your dream revived today?

I am thankful for your visits and comments.
Enjoy your weekend and take good care of you.


9 comments:

Rain said...

Lovely critters and photos! That cherry looking sculpture is really neat! :)

Elephant's Child said...

Big smiles - and many thanks.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen,

You post is full of wonderful inspiring quotes! That critter vehicle is neat and I enjoy seeing the sculptures. . Love all your sweet furbabies. Looks like some fun times with the grandchildren. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Debbie said...

you live in the most artsy/whimsical place...that truck is so cool!! and the spoon, so fun!!

awesome quotes today, you never disappoint when it comes to quotes!!

Hootin Anni said...

Filling me with smiles and thoughtful prose. The pickup is definitely the "cherry on top" of the exhibits. Real life critters are a joy along with happy children.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Your infiltrating critters are adorable Karen 💛 That was an enjoyable wander, merci beaucoup ✨

Ankit Ron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RedPat said...

What a nice wander that was!

Cloudia said...

Have a beautiful safe vacation at the campground. Bless you my friend