Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Running Like Dogs and other Critters


Welcome to

 SATURDAY'S CRITTERS

 and City Daily Photo posting.




Dash (short for Dashiell) is always ready to run, and sniff and investigate!


Dash gaze fixed, intently with his eyes wide open waiting to hear,

 "Who wants to go outside!"










How about that run? Catch a ball? Throw the stick?  




Waiting for our humans.


"Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create."

Roy T. Bennett




A cat's purr is the sound of love.


"My way of learning is to heave a wild and unpredictable monkey-wrench into the machinery."

Dashiell Hammett




 

"Art can blow us out of our pigeonhole. In deafness it may shout or scream, in blindness it may arrest our attention, in numbness it may shake up our mind. If we don't sense anything at all and take everything for granted, art can kick us in the ass, give a conscience and make us aware."

Erik Pevernagie




Animal love best thing ever.


"When our thoughts are unsettled and our inner world is in a muddle, we may sharpen our wits and try to recognize the invisible edges of our fractured stance. If we seek to figure out, what our life story is all about, we may be able to put the missing pieces in place and identify what is driving us, what we are actually up to and why we are running like mad dogs, sometimes."

Erik Pevernagie






"By freeze-framing the image of our lifestyle, by stopping our mental clock at times and letting time flow, 'psycological' time can replace 'chronological' time and our human condition can be called into question. This opens the door to a new challenge and a new future."





"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."

Anais Nin




Every dog's motto - aka- always keep alert.


"Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must, never give up."


Take good care and enjoy your weekend and remember it's time to spring forward again. 


10 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love to walk and I know dogs do too. Your photos and quotes are perfect for today! Enjoy your weekend! (When I get out in nature, I hope I don't see anything I need to run from...I'm not a good runner any more! lol)

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I love all your cute dogs and the kitty photos, they are adorable furbabies.
The antelope sculpture is cool, at least I think it is an antelope?
Beautiful flowers and I love your inspiring quotes. I am a happy walker, I will not give it up! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Hena Tayeb said...

You always find the best quotes.

Cloudia said...

Your animals reflect your beautiful soul. I am standing on a chair and applauding you. I better get down now. Aloha, Karen

Shiju Sugunan said...

Aww, the dogs and kitty pics are so cute! Great quotes for inspiration!

Revrunner said...

Whoa! 28-840mm! What a cannon!

Linda said...

Cute pets!

Jeff said...

Dash looks like a dog with character!

Hena Tayeb said...

Never give up.. I can get behind that.

Golden Crown said...

Your blog has become a trusted advisor, offering insights and guidance on various topics.