Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, July 13, 2024

Forever Fun and Critters


What we know about life, it goes on however we desire.

Here's a bit of life through the eyes of critters and art pieces.

I'm posting this for

SATURDAY'S CRITTERS 

and City Daily Photo



"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

Maya Angelou




It is not the length of life but the depth. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson




Sweet Artemis taking life at its best.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. 
Most people exist, that is all."
Oscar Wilde

While others, like Artemis they may romp through a nearby creek and soak up the sunshine to dry off! 

Be more like Artemis



I live to play.... said every well-adjusted pup.

Care to join?



 

"But you have to hear the end of the story. 

You have to know the wolf doesn't win."

Stephen Chbosky



"As our society gets more complex and our people get more complacent, the role of the jester is more vital than ever before. Please stop sitting around. We need you to make a ruckus."

Seth Godin




I know you're in there.

Be true to you.

 Stop hiding away.


Come out, come out wherever you are let's make a ruckus.

 




Reflection of a beautiful day, life and world around us.

"Stars also symbolize the cycle of life, solitude and gravity. They glow in the dark energy that's the majority of space, and remind us that even in the pitch black,
there's always something that can shine."
L.J. Shen

Shine on!




"What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say."

Ralph Waldo Emerson




"Be wise. Let your heart lead the way. And when you find someone who's worth it - never let them go."

L.J. Shen

and know that even junk can become someone's art.




"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. 

Fantasy is s necessary ingredient in living."

Dr. Seuss





"Give the world the best you have, and you'll get kicked in the teeth. 

Give the world the best you have anyway."

Kent M. Keith

More wisdom from Artemis

and his miles away Cousin Rusty




 "Be yourself everyone else is already taken."

Oscar Wilde




"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

J.K. Rowling


Thank you for stopping in and gifting me with your thoughts and comments.

Enjoy your weekend in your own way and 

take good care of you.

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Karen
I always enjoy your inspiring post and wonderful photos.
Love the sweet furbabies, beautiful wise dogs.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Sandi said...

The wolf does not win.

Thank you for that, Karen!

Elephant's Child said...

Thanks for the smiles, the wisdom and the beauty. The wolf only wins if we feed it.

Shiju Sugunan said...

A beautiful blend of nature, wisdom, and creativity.

William Kendall said...

Artemis is a cutie.

Yvonne said...

This is really awesome to see and read. Very inspirational.

Viktoria said...

I hope everyone is doing well, I have some news to share today.... In the next week I am moving to NOLA and hoping this new journey will put me back into the attitude that change is good. So much to do and not enough time to do it. I am so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life (including Pedro Jerome) a loan lender that support me at all times I am excited and also worried my life has been such a downer for so long that getting out of it has been hard, but I do really feel that this change is going to be the best thing I need right now, and I have hopes that all good things do come to those that wait.
I'm thanking a loan lender who helped me with a loan of 1 millions dollars to boost up my business once again at the rate of 2% annual return which is so wonderful, and I would like anyone stuck in financial situation to reach out to Pedro the loan lender on pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp: +393510140339. For loan assistance.
So please keep me in your thoughts, and thanks to this blog I can at least keep in contact with all of you.


Helena said...

My family life has changed for good ever since my colleagues introduce Dr Jekawo to my family, Dr Jekawo cure my dad from parkinson, cure my herpes and HPV, also cure my husband diabetes with his herbal medicines that he sent to us via courier service then Dr Jekawo instruct us how to drink the herbal medicines and today we are all well healthy so I want to express my gratitude to Dr Jekawo for his ancestral gift to able to cure all diseases with his herbal medicines.Dr Itua is a traditional herbal doctor that reside in west africa also Dr Jekawo cure diseases like ALS,Diabetes,HPV,HSV,Hiv/Aids,Cancer,Hepatitis,Bring Ex Back,Bronchitis,Chronic Disease,Degenerative diseases.
Contact Dr Jekawo Email: drjekawo@gmail.com He's a good herbal doctor with a listen and trusted heart.