Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thematic Photographic - # 212 At an Angle

THEMATIC PHOTOGRAPHIC

 
"Ahoy matey" ......"Avast, me hearty?"
Perhaps one too many, or rough seas?


No just the photo theme Carmi set sail-for Thematic Photographic.... at Written Inc. blog


AT AN ANGLE
 
 
 
On Saturday, I angled my way through a maze of art.
The Zumbro River Art Splash in Zumbrota, and my own little cove very close to where I call home. 

I had all the intentions of discovering a bit of
weathered and worn as well, but art
took center stage.
Shooting things that are already at an angle.



Or just placed at an inviting angle.....


Who draws the crowd and plays so
 Baby it's the guitar man......
Fade away. Got to play.



 "Oh no no no I'm a rocket man-
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone."



Site 3 (of 10) Crossings -
Just one of the stops for the ART SPLASH!

Putting things into angles......


 
"Somethin' keeps him movin', but no one seems to know
what it is that makes him go." 
 
 
Each artist has their own angle in what they envision-
Something keeps them going-
their fire ever burning.....
 
Walk right in, who's gonna steal the show?
 

 
Fade away.  Got to play.
 
 


Does the angle of the artist's thoughts really matter?  They see visions inside their head and recreate those images for us to feel.
Do you follow my angle?
 
 
 
Good art is art that allows you to enter it from a variety of angles, and to emerge with a variety of views. - Mary Schmich
 
 

 
Look at situations from all angles and you will become more open. - Dalai Lama
 
 
 
 
We keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.  - Walt Disney


Do you have any angles up your sleeve, or under your hat, or on your cell phone? Why not share them too!
Go here

http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2012/09/thematic-photographic-212-at-angle.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FkIoA+%28Written+Inc.%29

25 comments:

FilipBlog said...

Some very special pictures.

Greetings,
Filip

Janet said...

caption for the first pic: "Why is the rum always gone?"

and I love that glowing fish!

Peg Cherre said...

Nice work. I particularly like the person hanging onto the bars of that step bridge. "Let me out!"

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

phuny...i work so hard to ensure my pix are level

i've been wasting my time

eh?

*smile*

21 Wits said...

R. Mac
I know! Earlier this spring I was taking all kinds of angle shots, until one of my blogger friends said, her head hurt from moving it around so much...I went back and saw oh my, yeah a bit too much in the angles ..every which way! But for Carmi's TP angles it is!

Jenny Woolf said...

Great collection of pics, and the one at the end is particularly eye catching. What an amazing sight!

Lisa Shafer said...

I like the rocket, and that stair shot is really at an angle in several ways. Good choice.

Cloudia said...

All great, but the glowing fish rocked!

I like your slant on things

Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^=

> < } } ( ° >

Max Sartin said...

Terrific set of shots. The kid on the stairs is my favorite, but I also gotta love the old silver car.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Love it! You've got some great angles girl!
Hugs,
Jann

JosephAlsarraf said...

Lol! Cool pictures, I just took some angled pictures of the trees today because it was such a nice and sunny day!
: )

Magaly Guerrero said...

I love that beach-about-to-spill angle, and the Mary Schmich is perfect.

Gilly said...

Lovely colourful shots!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

You've got me singing this morning...
~

Bob Scotney said...

When I saw The Lady of the Lake it reminded me that the place not to be was on a ship at an angle - like the Costa Concordia on Friday 13 January.

laurak/ForestWalkArt :) said...

you always find the most exciting things...and this time, your take on angles is great!!
artists! each having their own angle...i LOVE the fish...and the colorful...mugs!!! or are they pitchers?!

the Lady of the Lake...almost makes me feel a little queasy!!

keep on tilting!! =)

Snowcatcher said...

So many awesome images! My favs are the fish and the guitar. I could almost hear music playing as I scrolled down to the guitar!

Galen Pearl said...

I like the fish, too! Great photos.

Dzjiedzjee said...

Nice series. I love it! :-)

momto8 said...

oh wow! how cool! love the theme and your pictures! fun!!!

Anonymous said...

This Blog was most helpful, your ideas are straight to the point, and the colors are cool too.

sage said...

You always come up with great shots and some interesting quotes (or songs)!

21 Wits said...

Sage - so good to see your comment here! I was just thinking about you this morning, and I'm happy you stopped by!

carmilevy said...

I'm thinking of starting a live slide show on my iPad, using series of photos like yours. Everyone who comes to my house will then see the genius and creativity that I get to experience each and every day. These rock, Karen. I hope you never stop shooting and sharing.

21 Wits said...

Carmi, I'm honored that you would want to use any of my photos! I think your idea is great, and what a way to open up conversations! (possibly pick up a few more TP folks too!) It makes me feel good actually, that any of my photos live on! My hubby will always tease me that I shouldn't take pictures without people in them....! Imagine that right!