Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday Centus - Was it just -

Are you ready to rock and roll again for

Saturday Centus


Apparently Jenny "From off on my tangent" blog, was under the weather (as in ill) and not a victim of a deer upon any road (not last weekend anyway) and I'm not sure why she mentioned last week was a bad prompt? But today she offers  "Was it just last week" for this week's prompt.

Any style- up to 105 words and as many photos required.




Jenny's clock!


To continue.....


Hm, was it just last week, that Miss Jenny Matlock threw bright and scary deer headlights right into our faces?
 
 
"Yes it was, and I ever so faithfully responded.  Even offered photos.  I also promised I'd continue this week.  So here it is."


 
"Did I meet a mad man?"
 
NO!
 
 
"Is there still something glued to my bumper?"
 
 
No!

The ending goes like this.





"My ride is safe and sound, and these happy-go-lightly cling-alongs are welcome! Truth is, no ditch diving, simply easy over poor, dead deer and what about my cling-on? 
She, finally passed me, slow enough for me to dispense some cling-on-bumper wisdom." 
 
 
 



Don't forget watch out for deer, and if you want to see more Saturday Centus- or why not bring your own just go here

http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2012/12/saturday-centus-was-it-just.html

13 comments:

Kris said...

Hahahaha ! Chuckles with the photos and a well written part two...good work !!! :)

lissa said...

fun read, though I'm a driver so I can never fully understand the thrill of driving.

hope you have a great day.

Dazee Dreamer said...

I have to say I love the bumper of the one car.

King of New York Hacks said...

Ha!! Love that Touch of Evil shot with Orson Welles :)

Filip and Kristel said...

Some very special pictures, We saw many people sitting on car in the Caribbean. For real than.

Sorry for not commenting the last few weeks but we are on a long travel adventure in the US and the Caribbean.

Greetings,
Filip

Judie said...

I can always count on you for fabulous photos and a good laugh.

I am slowly returning to the land of the living after three sorry months. I appreciate so much your comment on my post. I'll try to be much funnier next week!!!

xoxo

JJ said...

Karen: Great post as usual, with terrifc photos. What is that round object in the first picture, with the hands and the numbers on it?

Galen Pearl said...

I love how you tie photos together. I would not have seen the connection among these photos, but you tied them together in a delightful creative way.

21 Wits said...

JJ - Ha Ha! It's something you have no time for! :)

21 Wits said...

Judie- So very happy to see you stop by! I've missed you- glad you're back! xoxoxoxo

Laurie Kolp said...

Witty and very clever!

darlin said...

Karen I agree with Galen, you have an amazing way of bringing photos together to go with what you write about. Brilliant!

Put a smile on my face, thank you!

Jenny said...

I need some of your mad skills!

I love how you blend the visual with the written so seamlessly.

You have such a knack for painting a picture!

Cool!