Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Six Word Saturday - 23 March 2013

"When you see things as if you were lost in a shallow pool of truth, swim your way through anyway, and take another look, as if it will be either your first or last sight of it."  


Ever feel like that sometimes? 



IT'S BEEN ONE OF THOSE DAYS!
 
 
 
 
 


IT'S ESPECIALLY BAD IF- IT'S BEEN ONE OF THOSE DAYS, ALL WEEK!
 
 
 
 
 
 
DON'T LET IT CONSUME YOU!
 


SUCH IS LIFE
SEIZE THE DAY
 




Have you ever had a day like that?   Where quietly you repeat over and over to yourself, "It was one of those days....."




BUT! As they say, GET OVER IT - SEIZE THE DAY


ANYWAY!  You'll be glad you did!


 
BECAUSE!  Life Is Short!
 
To jump in and play along too, or just see more
Six Word Saturday posts
at Cate's Show My Face
go here
 

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i like that squirrel. :)

darlin said...

I can so relate to one of 'those days', but now I know how to get myself out of it which is a blessing. I have found the gift of laughter, when all else fails laugh just the same, this really puts a new perspective on one of 'those days'.

Have a wonderful weekend Karen!

Brenda Youngerman said...

so true.... one of those days occur often and you just need to put your best foot forward and get through it!

sage said...

Carpe Diem! ;)

Linda said...

Hoping tomorrow will be a better day for you!

restlessjo said...

The high point of my week was falling over in the mud whilst out with my Nordic walikng friends, Karen! Could only get better. Gave everybody a laugh so all was not lost- just my dignity, and I don't have much of that.

Dana said...

I can definitely relate. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Anonymous said...

Days, weeks, some are just nuts.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...


*snicker*