Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Saturday Centus - Sunday Edition

During these blissful summertime ventures, Saturday has a way of slipping into Sunday.

Jenny, from "Off on my tangent" blog is really shaking up the blogger's field today (okay yesterday, but it works all week long) with this super-duper (was Mary Poppins involved) kick-butt prompt idea!



FORBIDDEN

  The prompt this week is the word 'Forbidden'

Number of words:  Exactly one hundred.  Using the word 'forbidden' in your writing is forbidden. 
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any
I


 AM TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY 100 WORD EXCITED FOR THIS
 
( ...and Yes! I have begun already. That makes it up to this period 29 words as I've typed, so far.
 
Ha! Ha! I was just kidding, my Saturday Centus begins below.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't think we can't describe our Saturday Centus in our own Saturday Centus either.
 
I mean, seriously,
 

 
is there a Saturday Centus patrol person lurking about near here?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I mean, other than Jenny herself.
 
Nothing here is never, not allowed.
 
 
 
 
Miss Jenny wouldn't ever be caught doing this with our offerings!
 
 
 
Jenny is by far the easiest woman in control of a blog
that we could ever hope to meet
and know
and cherish.
 
She's given out over-the-top give-aways too.
 
 
So, Yes! Anything goes.
 
Nothing is banned here
 
Well,
 
Except, it goes without saying shower scenes
 
 


 
 

that could result in murder!

 
This works!






To visit other Saturday Centus Posts, or hey why not toss in your own go here

http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2013/08/saturday-centus-week-174.html

7 comments:

Cloudia said...

You are my kind of but:-)



Aloha

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Sexy Shower Scene reminded me of this (for no particular good reason ;).
~

Viki said...

I don't know maybe for the last one she all break the sexy shower ban and make her blush, lol.

Unknown said...

A most masterful job at sucking up!

Gretyll said...

That chihuahua is much sexier in the shower than I am. I'm jealous! ;-)

Filip and Kristel said...

Very special pictures, feel sorry for the dog.

Greetings,
Filip

Jenny said...

Thank you for making me laugh.

I think.

My face is still sooo uncomfortable that I hesitated opening your link.

I didn't want to laugh or cry or have any BIG 'face moving' emotions!

But I opened it.

I laughed.

I winced.

And I'm still really, really glad I did.

This was really clever!