Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - 1 Decemer 2013

If it's something you do, have you located your Elf on a Shelf  yet? 

I'm hoping you have time to check out this week's scavenger hunt from Ashley, at her Ramblings and Photos blog for a new hunt.  For more go here.



SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY


Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Our hunt today is for, Starts with S, texture, a blessing, warmth and I went.


 

Starts with S.



 
See sad, Silly Santa?  Stop, to see Santa smile.
 
 

Texture.
 

 
 

A Blessing.



 
 
Warmth
 

Is knowing what I created this summer will bring much warmth for years ahead.





I Went



Through these doors



..and past here


To view this!

I went there yesterday!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed my scavenger view this week.

13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

so cute. you're in the mood for christmas. :)

Anonymous said...

All lovely shots! I especially loved the precious children hugging shot!

sage said...

Nice fire ring and now I have to decide if I want to first put up a tree or take a nap!

Unknown said...

Nice photos. I especially like the blessing and 1st I went shot. Very interesting.

21 Wits said...

Sage too funny! Sounds like you need a cup of Hot Chocolate!

Unknown said...

I want that puppy in the parking lot (or wherever that picture was taken)!

Cloudia said...

I get a kick out of you!



ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^=

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Orbalicious Fire Pit Pic!
~

Joop Zand said...

Lovely post Karen...... specially the children photo....i love it.

Greetings, Joop

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I just love that Santa! It looks as if he's Seen enough...and it's just begun.

Leovi said...

Wonderful photos! Really reflect the joy and love those two children embraced!

Katie said...

Great set! The Santa, blessing and texture shots are my favorites!

Jackie McGuinness said...

Great selections!