Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Thematic Photographic - #297 - I Saw The Sign




Carmi is calling for "I saw the sign" as our prompt this week.
("Signs") click here  because I know you're thinking about it.

Yesterday, I just happened to be driving down a country road while working on an art project, until something caught my eye.


Of course, I parked and reached for my camera.




So, stopping for this sign, really was a sign, for something yet to come.

It isn't out of character for me to shoot things like this.  What's not common is to see a sign like this around here, as old and abandoned things rarely survive.

As for the rest of the week, I'll be keeping an eye out for more signs.  Care to join me?



16 comments:

21 Wits said...

I'm thinking Blogger needs a dose of vitamins, or something. Is anyone else having a slow or hard time to comment on blogs?

Bob Scotney said...

Perhaps Google wants to be on the beach as well. It's very slow today.

TexWisGirl said...

yes! for a while i was ready to tear my hair out! it has gotten better, though!

i like your old sign and those gorgeous clouds above it!

DougPhoto2009 said...

Aha! One paradise that did not get paved.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Life is a beach!
~

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I don't know about the sign, but the clouds and sky, and Irish-spring-green field was a knock out.

Cloudia said...

signed,

ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

Alan Burnett said...

It is so much like an interesting blog post after all - it always is.

sage said...

I Have been looking for a sign lately :)

JJ said...

I think I have seen that beach sign before. Happy warm summer!

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Summer is here and the beach is near!

EG CameraGirl said...

Google has been quite slow lately. I wonder what's up!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I LOVE that top sign I wish I could read it. B

Anonymous said...

Yes, Blogger drives me crazy. I thought it was being on the road that was doing it.
I love this post. What an awesome find.

21 Wits said...

It seems to be extremely slow more often than not! Early this morning it was fine then it slowed way down again !

Somewhere round about said...

Likin' the sign-in-a-field shot...a lot