Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday's Critters

Greetings critter friends, I was thinking I shouldn't just stand back and watch all this critter fun.  It's time to post my own as well. 
Especially, once Eileen said, post any critters, either old or new photos will do-
well count me in.






A two for one from my neighborhood.



Chew, chew, chew, it's what I do.



When you're feeling blue, "Hey Mr. Grumpy Gills, when life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming." 



Nemomobile, sunning himself on the sandy grounds of Hot Sam's!

17 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love the nemomobile! :)

Breathtaking said...

Cute goat, and the Nemomobile is fabulous.

humbird said...

Really fishy is here... :)x

RedPat said...

Love that goat - and what a car!!

Debbie said...

oooo, nemo with wheels, so cool and a lil odd. and so fun, some peeps are so clever!!!

eileeninmd said...

I love the goat and the neat memo mobile! Thanks for linking up, happy weekend!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Hilarious. The goat and the car.

Stephanie said...

Cool looking car and love the goat shot!

Cloudia said...

Cool! X 2!



ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Cracking images. Have a lovely weekend

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

"I love critters...and bright colors." -Killroy

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Both pics make me smile, Karen!
~

darlin said...

The Nemomobile is way too cool. I'd like to drive it around, well at least to Elyssa's house, imagine the look on her face! lol

Wishing you a fantastic week Karen! Cheers.

Pat said...

Oh, that Nemomobile is great!

Gail said...

What a cutie!

EG CameraGirl said...

The goat looks quite contented chewing away!

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Karen; Thank you so much for the sweet pictures of the goat Chewing and Lovely nemomobile♡♡♡ They gave me smile after washing dishes:-)

Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend, xoxo Miyako*