Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Retail - TP

I didn't need to shop for ideas for Carmi's theme of "retail" this week which by the way has more than one direct meaning. You just need to let your imagination flow.  

Retail, can travel well beyond the fork in the road.



Here are my goods for
RETAIL


If I were to follow along the less traveled road 
of the latest fashion design, this would be it.



Stylish. Unique. Exciting.

The following are uniquely approved.

"If men liked shopping, they'd call it research."
Cynthia Nelms




Picky mom approved.




"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different."
Coco Chanel


Everyone can be a little green. After all, the best is fresh.


New ideas at work.


Natural. Safe. Fun. Organic. 




Explore. Nurture. Inspire. 



"You live but only once, you might as well be amusing."

Coco Chanel


"The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all."
Walt Disney Company 





Ravishing. Feathered. 


I've shared other works similar to this before,
 but this is from their third display.
This year at the Galleria in Edina, they brought local designers
from the Twin Cities.



I can't wait to see what they bring for us next year. 
I hope you enjoyed their creations.
Thanks for stopping by 
and take good care of you.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my...creative, inspired, and I love the natural ornamentations! Cool! The quotes are perfect. I especially love the one about men and "research". Yes. That is Bill at the hardware store! Hugs.

Debbie said...

unique, creative and fun designs - very beautiful for decorating store front windows. i'll bet these were fun to see in person. you always find the best quotes!!

Elephant's Child said...

Smiles. I have almost total sales resistance (except for books and plants) but loved looking at these.

Gilly said...

Can't quite see me in any of those - haven't the figure for them for one things, but they are absolutely gorgeous!

All those flounces and the fluff would really get in the way of the vacuum cleaner, though! ;)

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I always enjoy the quotes you share. The fashions designs are creative and displayed in a fun way.

I am more a jeans and t-short girl and would not be seen wearing this type of fashion. Have a happy day!

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Love these! What creative window dressers you have in your town!

Cloudia said...

You Sold Me, K!

photodoug said...

Karen, fashionable displays. Would make Macy’s windows proud. Thanks for sharing.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

If men liked shopping they'd call it research made me laugh out loud Karen, so true ☺ I will remember and use, merci beaucoup! Love the dresses, I hope everyone enlarges the shots to see the amazing details!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

kilroy says, "Fashion ain't my thing."

RedPat said...

Coco Chanel knew!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Those dresses are a little too fancy for the likes of me!

Alexia said...

For the first few photos, I thought you were in a second-hand clothes store or a costume hire place!! Very entertaining, Karen.

sage said...

You should have modeled a few of the dresses--or pick up the one with the peacock and bring it to Savannah. It's be a big hit as Flannery O'Conner (who was born and spent her childhood here) love peacocks.