Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Mostly Wayzata Critters

Top Dog Foundation was just one of many participants this year at  
The James J. Hill Days in Wayzata, Minnesota.

Welcome to SATURDAY'S CRITTERS




Best ever for a creative and entertaining fun spectacular were the Dachshund dog races. 




If you're looking for a enthusiastic joy for life role model, get yourself a Dachshund. 





The next few photos are from the inspiration of R.J. Kern. I've added my thoughts on each one. Feel free to add your own thoughts too.


"The power of youth is the commonwealth for the entire world."
Catungan IV Barangay




Assurance 

"I can assure you that the life outside the front door is full of optimism and energy." Sunday Adelaja 




Sweetness

"Make sure you implement your vision."
Sunday Adelaja




Not so bony legs.





Proud

"I would rather lie face down on the ground and use my body as a bridge, than stand proud and tall and use my body as a wall." Kamand Kojouri



There's so much more to camels than their humps.

"Camels are wonderful animals. Witty, intelligent and sensitive."  Robyn Davidson


One must include a few scarecrows as worthy critters.

Scarecrows appear in our lives, not to bring fright or usher storms, but bring sunshine to our hearts and humor to our soul.





Another excellent contributor at James J. Hill Days is the adoption party happening still tody. The last day here. They feature unbelievable sweetheart pups, some from puppy mills, but all truly ready for their new home.






Isn't the Miniature Australian Shepherd just adorable? It took a bit of coaxing for me to get her to leave the corner she felt most protected in. But she finally did it. 





These pups not from any puppy mill. There were lots of therapy pups for sale too, (yep it really is a thing) these folks were very engaged in approaching folks to spread their word. If you all have dogs, cats or other critters that you've shared with the outside world, you know just what they do for others.


"Of course for me, I've always believed that all dogs are therapy dogs."

"Honestly, the best therapist has fur and four legs."


Yep I caught this one showing her teeth, but in truth she was the sweetest most gentle pup ever.


Okay my next capture not as wonderful as Eileen's who puts on Saturday's Critters and wows us time and time again, but I'm working on my own captures. One butterfly or bird at a time! 


"We are all butterflies. Earth is our chrysalis." LeeAnn Taylor

"An awake heart is like a sky that pours light." Hafiz

Note for all, A few hours of reading Hafiz adds warmth to your heart.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing time with me and take good care of you.








7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen,

I always enjoy your post and photos. You do have a way with words. Love the cute dachshunds. The goat images are sweet. Love all the dogs, they are all therapy dogs to me. I hope these cute pups were adopted. Thanks so much for linking up your post. Enjoy your day and have a great new week ahead!

Cloudia said...

Thank you my dear light-pourer!

Elephant's Child said...

I would rather lie face down on the ground and use my body as a bridge, than stand proud and tall and use my body as a wall." Kamand Kojouri
I LOVE THIS.
Thank you so much for the light you give us.

Debbie said...

i enjoyed both your thoughts and there's!!! sweet critters and i love the butterfly!!

RedPat said...

I hope the pups got adopted!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Delightful post as always Karen, I share your view that all dogs are therapy dogs, cats too and horses and.. 😉

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

me luv em critters

- Kilroy