Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, November 18, 2018

What Are All These


Good morning everyone, I hope you're all enjoying warmth somewhere!



Rock Art!




What Are All These?
Moments.
Keep your dreams alive.
There is good in every single day. 



Monsieur Dashiell.
(also known as Dash)



SATURDAY'S CRITTERS

"With every mistake, we must surely be learning."
George Harrison




Meet Mister Scarecrow now
before a visit from Father Christmas.
(photo coming soon)




Before the icy waters arrive.

Be careful. 
Because they'll be taking to the fields soon enough.





"We Accept irony through a device called metaphor. And through that we grow and become deeper human beings."
Haruki Murakami





"What happens when people open their hearts?"
They get better.
H. Murakami


"In a league of being graced by greatness,
prepare to be greeted 
by all that is beneath you."
Justin K. McFarlane Beau





"All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece,

but not too much."
George Harrison



Once again it's time to unleash
 these wild and silly beasts!

"When you've seen beyond yourself,
then you may find,
peace of mind is waiting there."
George Harrison

Thank you for making my day 
that much brighter by your visits.
Take good care of you.

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I like the rock art. Dash is a cutie. Neat sighting of the turtle, I have not seen them in awhile. Love all the quote and images. H Murakami is right about people opening their hearts, they do get better. Can someone have too much birthday cake, my hubby says no way. I may start decorating the tree after Thanksgiving. Thanks for linking up your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day. PS, I always appreciate your visits and comments.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...


Release the elves

KB said...

Cute dog. My name's Karen too

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love the George Harrison quotes, he was such a gentle soul ✨ Sooo much cake, lots of willpower required there 😉 Dash is adorable, love that sweet wee face 💛 Christmas is galloping closer Karen!

Debbie said...

another fun post filled with great quotes!! i like the rock art...and the last picture. it is indeed time for the christmas spirit once again!!

sage said...

Well, staying warm is about all I do down here :)

www.thepulpitandthepen.com

RedPat said...

George had a lot of good words!

Jenny Woolf said...

At first I thought the rock art was a kind of mobile. Don't ask me why. I obviously realised my mistake when looking closer, but for the first few moments I was puzzled :D That cake looks nice, and even nicer is the way everyone looks summery. Always feel a bit sad when I know it will be some months before we can have another outside picnic, but amazing that Christmas is almost upon us. I think that maybe being away for 3 weeks in a hot climate has skewed my perception of what time of year it is!

Cloudia said...

Thank you bright lady!