Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Embrace Your Ambition and Slide Into



Wise winter words during this rainy spell of ours.


Once we embrace our ambitions we can slide right into our goals.


Laughter is sunshine, it chases winter from the human face.
Victor Hugo



Yes goals are/have/always will be a major part of me, 
and not just uncovering those sugar-free French vanilla lattes
I'll take just pure coffee please! 


Motivational folks tell us, 
we become what we think about.
So I've been doing a lot of exceptional thinking!



Even the darkest night will end, 
and the sun will rise.
V.H.


People do not lack strength, they lack will.
V.H.



So here goes.

I'm thinking Duluth on Lake Superior anytime except winter.




I'm thinking about something deliciously sweet
 to have with my just pure cup of coffee.




Cookies!

Or busting out the cake pans!

If you're into baking from scratch, and even happier viewing some delightfully delicious ideas, check this out.
(Mexican Chocolate Fudge Pie) might be my favorite!




"Love is like a tree, it grows of its own accord,
 it puts down deep roots into our whole being."
Victor Hugo


I love my trips to Alabama for so many reasons!


Time to leap inside of a book and secretly travel
 on an adventure to a place far from the spot you're sitting on! 

Or perhaps it's

Time to dance with the music playing inside our heads.


From inside the Minneapolis Art Institute.


I'm in the process of creating my piece of art again
 for this year's competition. Wish me luck.


"The artist always has the masters in his eyes."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Remember

We didn't come this far only to come this far.
anonymous



Huntsville, Alabama.




Even the snowmen in my world
 are pushing for non-winter projects.



Facebook reminded me this morning that on March 12th, a Saturday in 2016
it was 66 degrees and this is how we spent the day. Yes, at the playground.

So whatever you're doing or wherever you are enjoy and
take good care of you.

4 comments:

Sandi said...

"Time to dance with the music playing inside our heads."

Ha ha!!

How we dance and what music is playing would tell us a lot about ourselves. I am disco dancing, I don't mind telling you.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I always love the quotes, especially the Victor Hugo quote. Wonderful photos. Pretty view of the lake and museum. Cute kiddies. I hope the cookie sale is a success. Enjoy your day!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I saw your gnome.

RedPat said...

I could go for a 66˚ day!