Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Monday, May 17, 2021

Vacationing Away

From Jury duty to Internet issues which seem corrected presently, it's time to shut off the computer and begin my first vacation of this year, now underway! Pictures to follow next week! Even the word vacationing sets such a glorious feeling and on the plus side my employer has dropped our mask requirement, although I'm still wearing mine, always in public for now.

Here are a few photos from a day out exploring all that we could.

The day began in Northfield.



At my favorite Art Guild.



I Know I'm Home When



The students in this project took the entire year (2019 COVID19)

to put together their heart and soul and all their highs and lows of thoughts.



Being positive isn't pretending that everything is good,

It's seeing the good in everything.











In matters of healing the body or the mind, vacation is a true genius. Mehmet Murat ildan

Doesn't matter if it's a day away or a week. Just get away, see things.


I like to call these jaunts with our day away vacations, always changing up the towns we see.





You don't need magic to disappear

all you need is a destination!



In the first place you can't see anything from a car. 

Ed Abbey

Or can you?

How about a train? Or boat?


A break from everything is much needed every once in a while.



We travel not to escape life 

But for life not to escape us.




Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.

Thanks for stopping in

and stay safe and take good care of you.

6 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Happy Vacation - which I am sure you will achieve.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen,
Beautiful images! Enjoy your vacation!

Take care, have a happy day!

RedPat said...

Even one day doing what you enjoy is wonderful!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I couldn't agree more Karen, a while away from computers and social media is well spent, it's coming up time for me also. Enjoy your break 💜

Jeff said...

Enjoy your vacation. I like the theme of the art show.

William Kendall said...

Creative! Enjoy the time away.