Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Stroll Along a Few Ordinary Moments

Posting for City Daily Photo and You! 

Hello everyone, how about strolling along with me for a few ordinary moments in town? I woke up this morning feeling excited about the day, knowing it being a day off I'll decide whatever comes natural. Okay the cooler morning air and birds singing around me as I watered flowers contributed lots. As you might not guess for a moment I reflected on just a few frozen tundra moments I experienced in that very spot during February of this year. Brrrr!

Welcome summertime! 

and the living is easy, fish are jumping and cotton is high! by Sam Cooke



Don't be shy follow along with us.



We find joy in ordinary places

catching strangers 

enjoying their own moments of the day.




I send my worries to the seas and open my soul to an ocean of peace.

Mary Davis



Your tools can only get you so far. It's your attitude that makes the real difference 
and your choices.

Take that carriage ride. Join friends or family unexpectedly for lunch or a walk through town.








Sometimes walking is better. Park the car. Get off your bike. Smell the flowers.



"Stay teachable. Keep an open mind, and try to learn from all types of situations." Daki Savic 



So many enriching moments seeing life through the eyes of a child.



and don't forget all those teachable moments as you meet new furry friends.





Never forget your Gnomie friends either!



Not every cloud that darkens the day brings rain. Heitharvega Saga c.7

and yet rain we need, ask any flower.



Use a few moments to sit and wander 
 lost in your own thoughts
and cherish your reflections
while pondering within the reality
that surrounds you.






Welcome wisdom from wherever you can.






The best things in life aren't things.



I'm thankful for you visits and your friendship.

Stay strong, happy and take good care of you.

8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Your 'ordinary' moments were extraordinarily beautiful. Thank you for taking us with you.

Tanya Breese said...

I enjoyed my walk with you!!

Tamera said...

Wonderful little slice of life moments! :)

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful walk! I enjoyed you moments and photos. Wise words and quotes!
Take care, have a happy day!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I always enjoy walking along with you Karen and yes I wake up excited for the new day every day also :) Love the 'the best things in life aren't things' brilliant :)

Jeff said...

Walking is always better. I enjoyed the trip

Cloudia said...

I so adore you 💓

presstfortime said...

You've got some fantastic photos here, and the gull and shore are beyond peaceful. Thanks for sharing these.