Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, February 25, 2024

New Ways


Welcome to my Sunday post for


SATURDAY'S CRITTERS


and I'm also posting to Daily City Photo


Looking at new ways to do old things.



 

I shall leap from this corner to the other counter, and I shall do this without fail, for I have mastered jumping!

 



My youngest son and my daughter showing us their super-strengths!

"Don't let mental blocks control you. Set yourself free. Confront your fear and turn the mental blocks into building blocks."

Dr. Roopleen




So put on your sunglasses and head outdoors and forget your woes!

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So, when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?"

Lance Armstrong




"We're so busy watching out for what's ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are!"

Bill Watterson




"Anyone who imagines they can work alone winds up surrounded by nothing but rivals, without companions. The fact is no one ascends alone."

Lance Armstrong



"Make every negative into a positive," as my mother says. Nothing goes to waste, you put it all to use, the old wounds and long-ago slights become the stuff of competitive energy."

Lance Armstrong





"Being humble means recognizing that we not on earth to see how important we can become, but to see how much difference we can make in the lives of others."

Gordon B. Hinckley




"That's why animals are so soft and huggy."
Bill Watterson 







"When the owl sings, the night is silent. (Quand le hibou chante, La nuit est silence)
Charles de Leusse 

Thanks for your visits and your comments

 and enjoy our new week ahead

 and take good care of YOU.



8 comments:

Sandi said...

Sweet kitty cat hugs! 😊

magiceye said...

Beautiful photos and thoughtful quotes.

Cloudia said...

I love what you do here Karen. Aloha

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen,
I always enjoy your inspiring words and posts.
Love the cute kitty photos and the beautiful owl.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post.
Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.
PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Jeff said...

I'm asking this, tongue in cheek: Did you raise your children to throw axes?

RedPat said...

Another thoughtful post, Karen. I always get something special when I visit here.

Shiju Sugunan said...

Haha, your kids are too cute!

Revrunner said...

Looks like the ax-throwing restaurant we have here. Never have quite understood the connection with food. :-)