Welcome to my post for City Daily Photo and our July theme is "water." I hope you enjoy a sip or two with me! For fun I've included some water proverbs!
"Between true friends even water drunk together is sweet enough."
African Proverb
The greatest virtue is like water. Good for everything.
Chinese Proverb
Still waters run deep.
When the well is dry, we know the worth of water.
Water under the bridge.
Go with the flow.
Thank you for stopping in and gifting me with your thoughts.
Take good care of you.






11 comments:
The bulldog seems very happy. And you look very relaxed.
Some good photos here, and a funny one to start with.
Great photos for your theme. I like the doggie photos.
Take care, Stay cool, have a great day!
A great day to be out on the water!
Thank you Buggy is the best!
Thanks Eileen, our heat is finally a bit contained! Still on and off storms though! Thanks for stopping by.
Your dogs look happy in the kayak and in the pool! Here's an "anti-water" quote attributed to W. C. Fields when a woman suggested he drink water instead of booze... "Madam, fish fornicate in water". :)
Sweet dog photos.
Always had a thing for water...any state in any state.....frozen or not, in the north or south. When its gone....it will be gone. Man needs to realize that.
Thanks for the interesting posts. Looks like a dry spell ahead. . Enjoy all-you do. Celebrate 250 in a meaningful way which I know you will. Summer is well underway.
Yes, waterboy thoughts, and the heat is definitely on and yesterday was a long hot day outside.... you'll understand once you read today's post!
Thank you that's Buggy one of my oldest son's dogs and they of course love their grandma! Funny quote too thank you I can use a good laugh! Take care.
Post a Comment