Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Six Word Saturday 1 Sept 2012 Really? Already

SIX WORD SATURDAY


WHERE IN THE WORLD IS AUGUST?



IT'S A MYSTERY 
JUST LIKE LIFE






Well, I guess Happy September 1st, and Labor Day is in order.  Although, I'm still really thinking shouldn't it still be August?

NOW ARE YOU READY FOR SEPTEMBER?



For more delightfully fun and super cool Six Word Saturday posts
go here

http://www.showmyface.com/2012/09/six-word-saturday.html

9 comments:

Max Sartin said...

Beautiful picture. I'm not really ready for September, but I guess I have no choice now.

21 Wits said...

Max- Thanks! I think you'll enjoy my last photo on my Sepia Saturday post today too! It's cool! How is your new camera doing? I know school has started and you've been busy!

Jim said...

Hi Karen, great Six Words!!! My answer would be 'the same place that deleted e-mails go.'

Yes, I was ready for it even before August came. ;)
..

Bethe77 said...

It did go by very quickly in my case this is good. As Im ready for the next step in my healing process so bring on September. Have a wonderful and safe Labor day weekend.
Blessings

larkswing said...

I am ready for Septmeber somewhere deep in inside...but it does seem like August FLEW by and my head is spinning a little.

Love the cave picture. I should suggest theme travel vacations to my husband for when we retire (many years from now). I would like to do the cave travle theme. :)

Suzy said...

Lovely pic. August really did fly by. Thanks for visiting my blog.

FilipBlog said...

These caves are always a mystery to me but I like to visit them.

Greetings,
Filip

young-eclectic-encounters said...

Love the photo- excellent capture- Your use of lights and shadows are terrific
Johnina

Kathe W. said...

as we say in upper Northern California-
there's winter and there's August!