Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

An Evening Air

 Don't get me wrong I'm the biggest fan of sunlight, but there's such a magical experience that always takes a unique hold over me out about the evening air as it always stirs a magical enchantment deep inside of me. I'm posting to City Daily Photo.


"The night hides a world, but reveals a universe."

Terry Gotham 



"True life is lived one moment at a time."

Karen Sather



"In the gathering darkness a long, swift train suddenly,

 Passes me like a lighting.

Hard and ponderous and loud are the wheels.

As ponderous as the darkness, and as beautiful."

Samar Sen 






"All the diversity, all the charm, 

and all the beauty of life are made up of light and shade."

Leo Tolstoy





Unlike trees, that we love dearly and often decorate on a whim, "Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does. It is up to you to give (life) a meaning."

Jean-Paul Sartre


"Life is a paradise for those who love many things with passion."

 Leo F. Buscaglia




"The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises."

Leo F. Buscaglia




Seems we're all enjoying "The Gratitude Tree" look at all those ribbons!

I'm so grateful for your visits and comments.

Take good care of you and enjoy your week ahead.


 




7 comments:

Sandi said...

"The night hides a world, but reveals a universe."

Oooh, I like that!

Elephant's Child said...

Gorgeous images - more than matched by the carefully selected words. Thank you.

RedPat said...

The evening shots and the words are wonderful, Karen. I always enjoy your posts and your comments on my posts!
I think the cold weather is heading our way this weekend but it was +21˚C here today which is fabulous for mid October.

William Kendall said...

Terrific evening shots.

Cloudia said...

I adore your magic and Leos!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen,

Beautiful images, the trees lit up at night are a lovely sight. Wonderful choices of inspiring quotes. I love the Gratitude Tree. Take care, enjoy the rest of your week!

Rockinon said...

Sartre was wrong. I know lots of folk who don't take responsibility for anything. (Although they are good at assigning blame.) Nice shots, especially the ones of the dock at night.