Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Smile Theme of the Month

 Our June theme for City Daily Photo is Smile 😊

I'm also posting to 

SATURDAY'S CRITTERS




Smile it's free!


"Let us always meet each other with a smile, 

for the smile is the beginning of love."

Mother Teresa




Smiles, they come from your heart.

"A smile remains the most inexpensive gift I can bestow on anyone and yet its powers can vanquish kingdoms."
Og Mandino






One can never have too many smiles!
Animals have a way of turning any frown upside down!





"And so long as I can laugh never will I be poor."
Og Mandino






"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward in the life intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence."
Og Mandino







"Wealth, my son, should never be your goal in life. Your words are eloquent, but they are mere words. True wealth is of the heart, not of the purse."
Og Mandino





If you look through all my fur, you'll see I'm smiling!




As a matter of fun, I could do this all day long. Keep pushing!


"Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone.

Michael Jackson






 





"If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it."
Andy Rooney


 



Animals always have a way to make me smile!


Play peekaboo!
If you smile at a stranger, you'll change both of your lives.






"Today will never happen again. Don't waste it with a false start or no start at all."
Og Mandino

Bring your smile with you too and give it away over and over again.



Thanks for stopping in and I hope you caught a smile or two and share them with the world.

Take good care of you.






9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen,
A great post, filled with wonderful photos and inspiring quotes. Awesome photos of your smiling family and the sweet furbabies. The dogs do make me smile. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

21 Wits said...

Thanks Eileen it's wonderful to get this post in early on my weekend off before I journey on out for the day. Take care I hope your weekend is lovely too, we'll be getting a bit of rain today again, afternoon thunderstorms that gift our flowers!

Sandi said...

"Let us always meet each other with a smile,

for the smile is the beginning of love."

Mother Teresa


🩵

RedPat said...

I'm smiling here. Smiling at strangers works wonders every time.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I smile a lot...I always have. And it's fun when I walk on a paved path where I see bikes. I always wave and smile and they do too! Making another person smile is really special!

Elephant's Child said...

Love the smiles - and the smile triggers. Which have me smiling long distance smiles from here. Thank you.

Shiju Sugunan said...

Impressive images of your joyful family and cute pets.

Jeff said...

Great smiles. I love it when a dog "smiles" and seems so pleased.

Yvonne said...

Love all these smiles. My husband would love the first one.