Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday wk 11

Another addition for Whimsical Wednesday,  http://dthaase.blogspot.com/2011/01/whimsical-wednesday-wk-11.html  ......which has much to do with growing up.  You see once upon a time there was a cucumber who was very afraid of becoming a pickle!


Mr. Humber a cucumber outside the pickle factory.


I met a funny cucumber

named Mr. Humber
who was in a pickle
wishing he were a plumber
Or worked with lumber
Because Mr. Humber
being born a cucumber
Was soon to be a pickle!

So just what did the pickles say to the cucumber?






5 comments:

gatheringwonder said...

it looks like he is in a pickle...great addition to the fun - thanks for joining us again

Jenny said...

heehee what fun! Though he'd be safer around here in pickle form..I have a complete aversion to them! :)

Judie said...

You can buy one for a nickel? Karen, you are so clever! Thanks for the comment on my post. Actually the world of sci fi is "alien" to me!

21 Wits said...

Jenny my family is crazy for pickles....he'd be gone before he hit the jar!

Jodie-I'm so much sci-fi either but your stuff rocked! Gives new meaning for me anyway!

JJ said...

They said, "Don't be a sour puss."