Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Monday, February 28, 2011

A Welcome Demise

     "One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar!" - Helen Keller
      Welcome and so long February 28th so we can move closer to March and SPRING.  You can say what you want, but SPRING is knocking and I'm ready to answer!                       Not sure why I reached for my camera (maybe knowing/wishing/hoping) that the dear old groundhog  DID  promise an early SPRING.... but while letting Lady out for a middle of the night (potty ritual) the necessity for shooting the last pretty remains of winter.... I'm hoping will be the last of our winter bliss, please!  By tomorrow the temps should be above freezing!
Thanks Mom I needed that.....we can go back to bed now!
I really wanted to capture the brilliant sparkles (the roses of snow) but too tired to do anything but snap, snap....snap!

3 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Aww, what a sweet face!. I had a Cairn by the same name...Can't believe Spring is early though my bulbs and trees are starting to flower...

that guy said...

middle of the night potty trips... i am glad the kids are grown and the tucker is still young enough to hold it all night!

21 Wits said...

Lady really doesn't do this often....and usually it's when she wakes up from something making a noise outside....she is the best Lassie in town...collies (and she's only half) really do communicate with their owners!